Game-Labs Forum

A Proposal to make Trade Easier

Like everyone else when I buy a resource a slider pops up and allows me to purchase x amount of goods for ONE stack. I have a Trader Snow with a hold of 30. With the current system I have to click buy and select x amount of goods THIRTY times. THIS IS TEDIOUS AND WASTES TIME since the market has to reload after each purchase. 

The one proposal I have is to add a box under the slider that allows players to type in the number of stacks they wish to purchase. For example, a player wishes to buy 30 full stacks of iron. So said player would slide the slider over to to the max at 20 and then type in 30 in the box and now he has 30 stacks of 20 iron. This system would make trading easier and less tedious.

Sincerely,

• Like 6

I think the problem with that is, that you can't buy 30stacks without a price change. When you select 30stacks you didn't make any profit because of the price change.

Because of this there should be a price per unit in stack amount window.

I think the problem with that is, that you can't buy 30stacks without a price change. When you select 30stacks you didn't make any profit because of the price change.

Because of this there should be a price per unit in stack amount window.

That is what I was thinking but I am sure that the price change can be worked into the system.

Also if the market showed what it would "offer" for items not in stock it would help a lot - at least with the items the port uses daily.

Example: you roll into Aguadillia with a load of Cotton and when you are selling it you see the port uses a lot of French wine and Iron but it is out of stock now. You can see it is offering 109 gold per stack of French Wine and only 58 gold per stack of Iron. You know where you can get some French wine for 89 gold and potentially make a nice profit - so your next voyage is shaping up without chasing after unprofitable Iron!

• Like 2