Game-Labs Forum

I still think an open world telescope is ib order.

In the open world ships chase me or i chase them. But often I cannot see which way they are facing, how much sail they have spread and other details of the chase. It would be great to be able to press shift and follow these vessels through a zoomed telescopic view.

The telescope could also aid in hailing far off vessels that avoid the mouse click in normal view.

• Like 9

Telescope in OP (open world) would help.

It would be very disappointing if we are unable to access basic navigational items until attaining specific rank. Especially for players who are mainly interested in exploring and trading. They would be forced to grind in a high number of battles just for the XP for the rank, only to revert back to trading and exploring after obtaining the rank for the telescope.

I would be happy to pay for a telescope ... and for a compass, and a watch ... a sextant. They are very valuable items in OP. The telescope most of all due to a lack of work around with Ctrl H. We should have basic items for free and access to higher quality ones at a cost.

But with the telescope it is important to have flags on ships in OP so we are able to identify them. Pendants and unique paint would be excellent. Signal flags would be extremely awesome. (Pinch me I'm dreaming)

I would love to be able to toggle off the port names. It is more interesting to learn to recognize the locality from appearance (terrain, island shape, etc) and the national flag at the port. Hopefully it can't be that difficult to turn off the port names with Ctrl H.

Edited by Macjimm