Game-Labs Forum

How to 2- and 3-Star? (1st Map, Confederate, iPad)

Keithustus

Just starting out and I'm playing on easy, but I can't seem to consistently earn 2-stars on the first map as Confederates. Is it possible to get a three-star victory? I am an Army officer so I am not dumb to tactics. I always have far fewer losses than the Union and take all three objectives but still normally only earn one star. How are they computed? Does it depend on time needed to collect the objectives or something other than casualty ratio?

Ah, so I must have thought I slid to easy that time but did not in fact.

Follow-up Question: since stars aren't affected by number of points captured or casualty ratio or anything, what effects in subsequent battles on the iPad version based on how well you did on a particular battle? Does securing three instead of just the two required points on the first map have good effects on the iPad version like I read occurs on the PC version, or is the iPad version stupid and vastly inferior?

If you are so good and can capture easily 3 points instead of 2, then try hard level. iPad version has different mechanics.  You will be rewarded with stars and get higher rank. High rank shows your level in strategy games. Try to achieve maximum rank, play on hard and capturing of 2 points will become real challenge.