Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Warning - boarding changes!

Captains

Boarding will be disabled this patch for the implementation of the new boarding system. Patch will be deployed end of this week. Boarding will be added back next week (hopefully). 

Please capture all ships that you need before the patch. 

• Like 16

Actually, would it be possible to disable durability loss while there's no boarding available? I'm not sure if the code allows that easily enough, so if not, maybe just increasing them all temporarily?

It might even have the side-effect of showing why durability and loss is important in the game, and it'd only be a short time.

Would it be possible to link the pending changes into this thread, or are those not for the public yet?

They're not yet public to my knowledge. Once I hear more I'll post in the Patch Notes Thread in the Open World forum. :)

• Like 1

Look forward to seeing the changes! Appreciate the heads up in regards to capturing vessels, though I personally won't be able to capitalize on it as I work all week.

Good to hear! In all my time playing NA through sea trials and open world, boardi ng was the one thing that I never understood. So as any good and brave captain, I randomly pressed buttons.

Hopefully these changes make boarding easier to understand.

So I saw a post on the facebook page suggesting some of the inbound changes. Looks like lead from Ultimate General: Gettysburg is working some math for "Morale shock drop" in boarding, with the changes coming "hopefully next week."