Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Totalownage564

Never Recieved My Game Code

Good morning sir.  I'm sorry you're having trouble with your key.  The development staff is quite small, please recheck your spam folder and I'll bring this to Admin's attention the next time I see him online.

ok. I bought this game back in december 2014. i asked for help and i followed the steps i was given. it has been over a week now and i have yet to get a reply. whats going on? i sent the support all the proper stuff but still no help.

support always responds - please follow the instructions mentioned in the link I gave above.

i got a question how do i become a tester ? i've played a game close to this called uncharted waters for over 5 yrs now i sail a tea clipper around most of the time but have a vasiu for a battle ship, i've seen the clip about this game and would really like to try it, do i gotta pay or can i be invited to join this game?

You'll have to pay either way.  Try sending an email to support@game-labs.net - tell them why you think you'd be a good tester, what skills/knowledge/experience you'd bring to the testing, and they might just add you.

You'll have to pay either way.  Try sending an email to support@game-labs.net - tell them why you think you'd be a good tester, what skills/knowledge/experience you'd bring to the testing, and they might just add you.

thank you Darby :)