Game-Labs Forum

Cannot get the OW version of NA

Konali89

I have played alot of OW lately and i like it, but the weather here is sooo hot today i chose to play on my laptop downstairs. The laptop previously had Sea Trials installed on it. So i clicked play and it send me to the Sea Trials version but of course i was not able to login

So i added the keys i got when i unlocked OW with getting the santi, and now it says the keys are incorrect.

So i uninstalled everything and i downloaded everything again, and still it gives me the Sea Trials build. Tried the Key again for unlocking beta material, but still incorrect.

Now my question is, how can i get the OW version of NA. The keys do not work and it does not download the OW build when i start clean.

regards,

Konali

• Like 1

Can you please opt-out from all Product Beta branches (not Steam Beta, but Naval Action Beta) (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=182912431), restart Steam, uninstall game (even if you'll see that it's updating), restart Steam and install game again (check that game name is Naval Action without any [branch] specification)

Have that > done and done. 

No succes. Which is so freaking strange haha.