Game-Labs Forum

Beelz

Guest raat

Guest raat

Here's more foul language and attitude from the 2nd fight.  Mercury vs. Mercury and he quit halfway through.

Olkr1Is.jpg

Really don't you have any thing better to do ?

Going after the same player again and again then going after him on the forums is to me a destructive behavior and no way in favor of any thing.

Edited by Scout
  • Like 7

Well there is no reason for cursing in real life, yet people get annoyed and do so, I will remove myself from this thread, I don't want to start an argument in a tribunal case.

But this is like cursing at someone because they handed you your correct change at a shop.  Sinking ships and getting sunk is a routine part of a sailing, fighting game.

But this is like cursing at someone because they handed you your correct change at a shop.  Sinking ships and getting sunk is a routine part of a sailing, fighting game.

unless you do it in a manner in which the person cannot fight back, thats like giving them 10 pounds change in pennies.....

indeed, I wasn't defending his behaviour, just pointing out others.

And who would that be?  You haven't pointed out anyone's behavior.  You have just made generalities and baseless statements.  Point out names with specific actions they have done.  If it is in TDA their actions can be reviewed.

But so far no one has stepped forward with anything.  It is just hearsay and baseless accusations.  Until you bring forth a statement with tangible accusations, you have no standing.

Raatha here has a tangible accusation, but you are trying to derail his tribunal.

Guest raat

unless you do it in a manner in which the person cannot fight back, thats like giving them 10 pounds change in pennies.....

Yeah, I don't understand what you're getting at.

Fight #1:  I attacked him with a regular Brig.  He was in a Mercury brig.  He was reinforced by a player Lynx.  So ultimately 1v2 with myself in an inferior ship.  I had to disengage due to nearly sinking from damage in what was a pretty good fight.

Fight #2:  I attacked him with a Mercury Brig.  He's still in a Mercury brig.  1v1 with even odds.  He essentially quits the battle and I sink him.

I fail to see what you're argument is.  If you aren't allowed to attack players with those odds, what the hell is the point of this game?

• Like 2

Guest raat

On the scale of profanity that rates about a 1 out of 10. Game really should just have a profanity filter if you ask me. I understand they want everyone to be nice during testing though.

While I have thick enough skin, regardless of the severity of the cursing, it's the toxic attitude that is not welcome.  It was unprovoked, and is exactly what admin just posted about.  Certainly not in the spirit of the community we're trying to foster.

Furthermore, many people would disagree with you even on the severity of his cursing.  The "C" word is at the top of a lot of people's "most profane" list.

While I have thick enough skin, regardless of the severity of the cursing, it's the toxic attitude that is not welcome.  It was unprovoked, and is exactly what admin just posted about.  Certainly not in the spirit of the community we're trying to foster.

Furthermore, many people would disagree with you even on the severity of his cursing.  The "C" word is at the top of a lot of people's "most profane" list.

If you dislike playing with him I don't understand why you grabbed your French Alt. and attacked him again very soon after?

This isnt a cause of how hard did he curse.

He used foul language against another player. Which is forbidden by the ruleset.

We can savely say thet this dude gets a firm warning on his behaviors.

If noone has to state anything relevant I will go ahead and hide anything thats not directly related to the cause.

ty

There is report function for bad language

There is ignore function

You can also disable communication with other nations if you don't like such language

Raatha has enough tools at his disposal to protect his ears. It was his decision to enable communication with enemies.

Not a tribunal case any more as such cases are handled by report and ignore function.

Closed 

• Like 8