Game-Labs Forum

mail me when the PVE is out to play

Totoche

:angry: My E-mail address is: *email cencored*

So please do send me a e-mail when the game is finished and ready to be played in PVE in the Open World.

I cannot really play in the current version of the game it is shit I feel like a murderer each time I enter a combat and I do not know if I shall fire on a human player or a non human player how is PC driven.

There are also many other reason like he fact that the equilibrium of the game is od or inexistent.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by BungeeLemming
dont post personal data on the forums. its open for abuse from 3rd parties. devs know all of your mails already

Modern day sailing is of no interest for me and  I did buy this game for the reason it proposed PVE in open world if they do not they should sai so and make no false pretence to lure clientele.  :huh:

Oh you can do PvP in the game already.

Its also advertised as a PvP game. You can have both.

As said a PvE server is not unlikely.

And as said many many times bevore:

we test pvp engagements with this test iteration.

If you dont want to play in a world with pvp. wait for the full release and see how the game came along ;)

• Like 1

Modern day sailing is of no interest for me and  I did buy this game for the reason it proposed PVE in open world if they do not they should sai so and make no false pretence to lure clientele.  :huh:

Until PvE shard appears some day in the future - Roll a neutral - then you will only be able to sink bloody pirates. And will be safe from all national players.

Mexico and Louisiana coast has 0 players so you will be able to pve around pirate ports.

• Like 1

I have been sailing for three days straight without seeing a single candidate for attaching(all in ether a lot smaller ship or in a much larger fleet).  So I have been making do with only AI battles.  I have been sailing in areas that should be high PVP zones for most of that time as well.  It could just be the time of day that I have to play but with the vast open sea and all of the areas away from Capital ports,  There are lots of areas to sail with very little worry of being attached by another player.