Game-Labs Forum

Vest-Indiske Escadre (West Indies Squadron of Denmark-Norway)

I shall be on TS sometime tommorrow to inspect the new recruits and welcome them to our ranks :)

Will any of you be streaming? My embarkation has been delayed a week because I didn't get the email in time for yesterday's cut-off.

Will any of you be streaming? My embarkation has been delayed a week because I didn't get the email in time for yesterday's cut-off.

I don't have a good enough pc at the moment to stream I'm afraid. Looking forward to be welcoming yet another legendary commander in the danish-norwegian navy! :)

i didn't looked at a clan but since i played and spoke with some i hope i will be accepted.  :)

See you when my Const can safely leave Deshaines.

I'll be on tomorrow at around 19:00 hours, so if you're online there just give me a shout :)  Either that or see if our other fine Admirals Niels Terkildsen, Lynx, Izatopia or Neutral are on, they can also enroll you :)

i didn't looked at a clan but since i played and spoke with some i hope i will be accepted.  :)

See you when my Const can safely leave Deshaines.

Ill be on tmrw most of the day as well so give me a shout and I can get you the TS/steam group details. 

I had my debut last night, what a thrill thanks to everyone who was on and keeping me company on my long trip and a special shout out to Niels for helping me getting my hands on some gold! :D

By the way, do any of you have any suggestions as to what I can call in sick with to get to play some more?

Edited by Niels Juel

Sir Cunningham, you might need to be updated on a few things that have been occurring in the fleet.
Keeps everyone up to speed, I understand you have been occupied but just popping in to brief would be fantastic.

Edited by IronKraken