Game-Labs Forum

Can't see the ship

Ilan2412

Hey!

I entered the game created the player and when I press the SAIL button the only thing I see is the big blue sea and no other hit key helps and no camera rotation.

Can you please help me?

Good morning sir.  I'm very sorry you're having trouble.

Please post your system specifications here.  Most importantly your video card make/model.

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

That card should run the game.  Are your video card drivers updated?

Also, try to have Steam reinstall, you might have had a bad installation.

Hey,Sorry I didn't reply I am actually serving right now in the army so I wasn't home...

well my steam is updated and I reinstalled the game and still today right now it still keeps happening I just can't see anything only the blue sea....

Really confused here.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

attachicon.gif2015-10-02_00002.jpgattachicon.gif2015-10-03_00001.jpgHey guys!

I'm still having this problem and I sent the pic in-game by the bug reporter......

but for now any ideas how to fix it? (the pic is attached to here as well)

Seems to be something with your connection. Something is being blocked. I had this problem at school because they have the ports closed of the network at school. So either your firewall is blocking it or the port of your network is closed.

Those are just my thoughts on it. Not sure if this is the case.

Seems to be something with your connection. Something is being blocked. I had this problem at school because they have the ports closed of the network at school. So either your firewall is blocking it or the port of your network is closed.

Those are just my thoughts on it. Not sure if this is the case.

I'll check it, thanks for the reply :)

The thing is that I see this sreen right after a long waiting on the loading screen, I mean I see the loading screen for a quite a long time and then I see the no ship clear see screen............ tried the Home pressing didn't work :'(