Game-Labs Forum

Liam capture me in a Cerberus with his Trincomalee

Ok, fight and capture is a feature in this game. But why players, with many battles and many gold, fight vs smaller ships of human players???? I surrender and tell him i won´t fight with him. He comes and capture me. Ok its normal in this game, but show no honor or?. Or we are all kids and only sink others for fun! Yesterday he did the same with help of a constitution! We are in total war like 2WW????? What did such players do on the schoolyard with smaller kids. Have their fun? I know thats no point for a tribunal, but i must point it. I don´t attack smaller and new players! i help them, perhaps i am the idiot in this game!

cya

Captain Fury

• Like 2

Ok, fight and capture is a feature in this game. But why players, with many battles and many gold, fight vs smaller ships of human players???? I surrender and tell him i won´t fight with him. He comes and capture me. Ok its normal in this game, but show no honor or?. Or we are all kids and only sink others for fun! Yesterday he did the same with help of a constitution! We are in total war like 2WW????? What did such players do on the schoolyard with smaller kids. Have their fun? I know thats no point for a tribunal, but i must point it. I don´t attack smaller and new players! i help them, perhaps i am the idiot in this game!

cya

Captain Fury

Its a test and a full pvp server. His behavior is within the formal rule systems. Get some friends and sink him back.  Or fight and don't surrender. You get xp and money if you fight. even if you lose. Cerberus could have taken half of trincomalee HP by doubles and earned money for a couple of new cutters.

Lots of players help smaller players.. some players sink them, even if you surrender. That is why there is a surrender button. You just leave your ship and immediately exit from the battle to port. That is also why we have a checkbox - disable all communication with other nations. 

But if you think there is something wrong with the rules of engagement please post in the open world forum section, explain what is wrong from your opinion and provide your suggestions improvements. 

• Like 9