Game-Labs Forum

whatever moderator deleted my post

i want to know why my post was deleted in http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/5690-why-people-dont-fight/page-6

and if it was offtopic, which was a direct reply to last posts, i want to know why the other similar posts were not deleted.

my post was not violating any forum rules and as such it seems that some moderators are abusing their powers (not for the first time)

edit:

I never discussed moderation, I said that moderators should not derail the thread and stick to topic at hand

http://gyazo.com/3c029957f3654c00df8dc905f8ebfee6

i officially accuse that moderator is abusing his privileges

Edited by Schuetzengel
  • Like 1

Something I've learned from other forums: If the moderators are getting high and mighty, they're still going to believe their actions to be justified and/or they'll think themselves too high and mighty to listen to you, so you could just be playing with fire by bringing it up.

Edited by Arvenski

No, we're always open to criticism. We're humans too and sometimes we misread stuff.

Also remember that sometimes posts are only temporarily removed to avoid flame wars or because they are pending an edit to remove any content that might be offensive. 

Part about players in general has been removed and the post has been reinstated.

I've not witnessed any wrong-doings or abuse of power by any Moderators, and find that GL are very good at their PR and Community Management on the foums and any other media outlet. I feel this could it have been taken to PM's to avoid possible povocations but that is just my opinion.  :D​ 

Is this really a tribunal matter? I thought this was for players reporting bad behaviour of others in game, not for stone throwing at "the man". I had enough of that in the Mount and Blade: Warband's community forums.

Either that or my view on what the Tribunal is for, is completely different from what it is, if so I shall keep quiet in this corner..  :rolleyes:

Edited by Admaa
  • Like 1

i want to know why my post was deleted in http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/5690-why-people-dont-fight/page-6

and if it was offtopic, which was a direct reply to last posts, i want to know why the other similar posts were not deleted.

my post was not violating any forum rules and as such it seems that some moderators are abusing their powers (not for the first time)

edit:

I never discussed moderation, I said that moderators should not derail the thread and stick to topic at hand

http://gyazo.com/3c029957f3654c00df8dc905f8ebfee6

i officially accuse that moderator is abusing his privileges

You are directly addressing a moderator's actions.  You are asking why a post was moderated, that is against the rules.

If you have specific concerns about a moderator or moderation activities, you may Report that Moderator's Post, PM that moderator directly, PM a moderator that is not involved, or PM Admin.  Those are your only choices.  I'm locking this thread as Off Topic for this forum, which is not for this purpose, and a violation of the forum rules.

8. Discussion of moderation, warnings and bans is not allowed.

Such matters shall remain private between Game-Labs and users. The discussion of forum moderation actions usually leads to flaming and trolling. That is why this type of discussion is strictly prohibited under the forum rules. During the development of the game there is usually no way to appeal.

If you'd like to "officially accuse a moderator" of anything, please do so via PM to Admin. Further discussion in public forums along these lines will not be tolerated.

I have cleaned up the referenced thread.

• Like 1