Game-Labs Forum

Privilege issues regarding theese forums

spartan117jmc

well ive been a member since 25th of MAy and still i don't have permission to enter the chatroom.and various other Things are in-accessible to me on this site regardless of which web browser i use. i also want to state the fact that i have waited since the 27th for a response to an issue ticket via mail and still you havent responded. what is going on?

Ahoy John! As far as the "Chat" tab goes,...I don't think a chat even exists. I could be wrong, but I don't have access either, and I have never heard any chatter about it until now. It might be an exclusively dev/tester chat room.

As far as accessibility to other aspects of the forum, are you having any other issues? can you view pictures in the gallery, view peoples' profiles, blogs, member list, etc.? These are the common (and to my knowledge, working) parts of the forum that are accessible to members.

well yes i can view and Access some of theese Things but Things like the uploader had 70% of the buttons greyed out and i am not able to upload images for example. just links as the ok button does nothing. Infact to Close the image uploader dialogue Box i have to reload the webpage.

Edited by spartan117jmc

Hi there Mr. Spartan.  I apologize that no one has responded to your email.  The development team is quite small and problems with the forum itself are difficult to handle since the forum software is written by a third party.

Have you tried a browser like Chrome to get around the image posting problems you're having?  Alternatively, you can put the image onto a free hosting site such as imgur or photobucket and post a link to it.

If you would like to spell out your various problems here, we'll see what we can do to help you get around them.