Game-Labs Forum
admin

Questions to developers

39 minutes ago, Saint George said:

There is a bug with the Open World trading feature that was implemented that allows transfer of cargo between ships at sea. It allows a player to move a full load of cargo from ship of much greater hold size to the hold of a much smaller ship and do so as many times as the smaller ship has hold slots for. The cargo transferred occupies a single hold slot of the target ship without a load restriction. In the example pictured, a player has moved 133 Danish Beer from the hold of an Indiaman to the hold of a Basic Cutter 16 times, once for each hold slot on the Basic Cutter.

311310_screenshots_20180711231228_2.jpg

@admin

Edited by Johnny Rotten

Devs could we have some sort of blockade runner (trader), which can enter any port at all. I think this would really open up trading excitement and add to pvp.

Nice DLC for the privateer trader types.

Just now, Crow said:

Devs could we have some sort of blockade runner (trader), which can enter any port at all. I think this would really open up trading excitement and add to pvp.

LGV (refit) 

Just now, Crow said:

We have it = Trader Lynx. 

9 hours ago, Saint George said:

There is a bug with the Open World trading feature that was implemented that allows transfer of cargo between ships at sea. It allows a player to move a full load of cargo from ship of much greater hold size to the hold of a much smaller ship and do so as many times as the smaller ship has hold slots for. The cargo transferred occupies a single hold slot of the target ship without a load restriction. In the example pictured, a player has moved 133 Danish Beer from the hold of an Indiaman to the hold of a Basic Cutter 16 times, once for each hold slot on the Basic Cutter.

It will be fixed next big patch. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Saint George said:

311310_screenshots_20180711231228_2.jpg

Good job you cant get drunk on Danish beer ;)

Buster (hic)

/@admin are you guys eventually going to work on realistic damage visuals? if so, I assume that is far down the list of work?image.png.4a3a3f82096a646fd8ca72a487af69c9.png

image.png.5cff7e10ce58a89ed4b225c27621cb7d.png

Edited by Sir John
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Nelsons Barrel said:

LGV (refit) 

6 hours ago, Tiedemann said:

We have it = Trader Lynx. 

Yeah, but I meant a nice dlc ship with special abilities such as choose your flag on time limit like 5 mins with 30 min cool down then it reverts to your normal flag and stuff like that.

"This is not the ship your looking for"

9 minutes ago, Sir John said:

/@admin are you guys eventually going to work on realistic damage visuals? if so, I assume that is far down the list of work?image.png.4a3a3f82096a646fd8ca72a487af69c9.png

image.png.5cff7e10ce58a89ed4b225c27621cb7d.png

That would be awsome but it may put too much strain on our PCs and not all will be able to run it

1 minute ago, Lovec1990 said:

That would be awsome but it may put too much strain on our PCs and not all will be able to run it

I think it should be a toggleable feature in graphics settings... I feel it is unfair to call this game a sailing simulator without simulating the destruction which was so much a part of this era...

besides, eye candy 

Games have been made off the backbone of destruction (beamng) and I know that battles would be infinitely more rewarding or 'epic' with destruction

Many of the people being drawn to the game read epics of naval action, such as the Aubery-Maturin series and the Hornblower series

Edited by Sir John