Game-Labs Forum

Subforum for each Nation?

Guest raat

What purpose would that serve?  Every nation would be able to read every other nations subforum so you couldn't post state secrets.

It is not about "state secrets". Someone of us can better english other people can less english. In this subforums each nation can translate Changelogs and Updates for their landsmen in their mother-language. Second plus is the communication. Everyone in the france subforum knew - there all france-guys. :) Communication between the people more easier.

What purpose would that serve?  Every nation would be able to read every other nations subforum so you couldn't post state secrets.

Ever heard of propoganda plus can server as a more organized means of recruiting.

I could see this being semi-useful for PvP. Not sure if it would be worthy of it's own sub-forum though. Why not just make a Recruitment section in the forums?? That would take up less space than one for each nation.

Thread Example: (Pirate)Dread Pirate Roberts Crew is now looking for Recruits!!

This is how I would post. Just make more sense to do it like that. Just put your Nation in (parenthesis). Easy Peasy.

Wait a moment. I'm not a fan of partition, but you have to agreed with me - that there are people all over the world, which can speak good english and there people which can not speak good english. Maybe they older or whatelse. I have a lot problems with english-grammatic, but I think I understand the whole thing what people babbling about. If we create sub-forums for each nation, people with less english experience - than me - can ask for help too. They can arrange meetings on Teamspeak-Servers and discussing the new updates and changelogs.

I can understand that is much work for the support/forum-team and maybe there people who can help them. :)

Dont lose the focus, please. We dont need sub-forums for eatch nation, they can play their own Naval Action. Just wanted to help people who love this game as I do and give them a "contact point".

Edited by Kneipenterrorist

Sorry, in this case, National Forums is meant for in-game nations.  A place where clans and national players can snipe back and forth at each other without cluttering up the threads that developers need to use to develop the game.  National Forums is not meant for different real life nations and languages.  :)

French have one, Why not the rest of us?

French forum is just for french-speaking people discussing NA development. Lots of the posters don't have the game and most didn't have access to the OW til yesterday.

It is very useful for frenchies who don't speak english very well / at all and thus who don't have access to the international forum.

One can give them information from it. And we all debate about the game. That's the only use of a foreign forum, IMO.

(It's well-known : french ppl are bad at speaking foreign langage. I guess our lips aren't made for english words  :D)

The french forum is not clan-oriented nor in-game nation oriented.

I may be mistaken, but I think there are 4 french clans (Enfants du Roi, Napoleonics France, The Marine Française, The Auld Alliance).

I think only the first one has a thread on the french forum (and btw on the international one too) and was created by 99-100 % french players.

In-game national clans are IRL international, i.e. their members who will fight for a Nation may come from anywhere in the world. Thus, English is their natural langage.

No propaganda, nor State Secrets on the french forum. Sorry...  ;)

No rage against others in-game Nations or clans either. I can assure you.  :)

By the way, it's not very active...

Edited by LeBoiteux

• 2 weeks later...

French forum is just for french-speaking people discussing NA development. Lots of the posters don't have the game and most didn't have access to the OW til yesterday.

Polish players wants our subforum, why not? Part of our community have similar problems like French people. I think other nations wants too.

• Like 1

Polish players wants our subforum, why not? Part of our community have similar problems like French people. I think other nations wants too.

Agree. We use our own forum now but we want stay here and help newcomers so yes - polish subforum would be nice we got 21 peeps in guild so far and few others here on forum...

If this is a simple requirement of new sub forums for real life players  "Language X" users. Then it sounds a good idea to me.

(However let us not confuse this with the Gameplay nations available to play.)

A recruitment, discussion, Translation help and Tavern etc ?  Why Not just create them as requested. The community will make use of them and improve their enjoyment and participation of the game. Which in turn will improve content feedback.