Game-Labs Forum

What music while playing Naval Action

Eyeless_Camper

• 2 weeks later...

Just a suggestion as to great music to accompany the sailing on the open world - and perhaps nation-specific music in ports as well.  Add your own thoughts.

To me this is a perfect sailing companion, and as it is violins, it certainly captures the Aubrey/Maturin feeling. I've heard a few different recordings of these concertos, but this one is my favorite.

http://www.amazon.com/Violin-Concertos-Antonio-Vivaldi/dp/B0009IFF08/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1431111509&sr=8-12&keywords=Vivaldi+Concertos+for+4+violins

post-6389-0-02415200-1431111789_thumb.jpg

Since the game is still without any music, and I don't expect any to be added in a long time yet and way down the priority list, I tried to find some music fitting to the game my own. As this game is set in the cultural Baroque era it would therefor be most suitable to find and listen to music of that type/era. And I've found some remarkably well suited and at the same time soothing music that I love to listen to while watching Open World (OW) stream(s). I shared some of the youtube videos that I found and had some very positive feedback, so I started to create a list of them on youtube called:

Light Baroque and Renaissance Music

The list consist mainly of lute and harpsichord pieces from the Baroque and some from the Renaissance time, with a few 'odd ones' like William Byrd songs and flute & lute duos.

May it ease your journeys and inspire our developers :D

nl7TWrd.jpg

Edited by Wicked Mouse

so i was wondering since i listen to a bit a music like we all do i will be listenning to this on my party boat bringing slaves into the waters  https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=21&v=EciTnHyl5K0

well i wanted to post it it sounds good compared to its some wood and cowskin and a beer bottle :)

anyways some sort of radio or a list of approved music of the era from different nations (white or black) all kind

but thanks for reading gents i hope no one brings in i got a jar of dirt song :)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...