Game-Labs Forum

Toxic behavior(open world)

Hello, i want report : "Supernova" "VpChicken" and "dropkickjxy1"

This affairs begins when im taking "their" ship in battle (traider snow)

I'm sailng with brig to a battle, in battle is 4 ship (3linxy and my Brig) and enemy traider ship, im boarding this ship and taking.

When im board this ship they say dont take it its ouers, but its to late becouse im already in board and i cant do anything,

Im  apologized this three players (6 time) and say i can help them take another ship (becouse i have brig for me that is no problem to help)

And when we in battle in one team they atacking me and destroy my brig ( I wanted only help them) (see Annex, soory but i havent another one screen)

I believe when we are in on one side of the battle  They should not attack me.

Im lost my brig( nation:pirat) becouse they are assholes, they cant play fair (shoting one of them team)

I think that we should draw consequences for this player

Soory for my language

I am waiting for a response :)

post-10163-0-25590200-1431205521_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Sure, becouse I cant good English ban me (racist).

You are Supernova i think :)

No sir you miss understand me i am saying the gentlemen who spoke so rudely to you should be removed from OW for a month.

But i Might add good sir. If your English is not the best do not go throwing around words like Racist even if you are joking. as some people like myself may take offence to being labeled as such.

Good Day to you. 

Edited by Young
  • Like 4

May i please point out a couple of things here.

1. We are playing as pirates, This in turn means we can attack whoever we wish.

2. The messages shown here, are one sided, you cant see what he was typing to us... The comments about cancer wer only in defence as to what he said to us. Talking about finding our parents in real life and causing manslaughter...

3. He is just a genuine troll, and then takes pictures to back up a one sided fight.. Above is a a comment from him that calls us *assholes*... This is light language compared to what we received in game..

Personally i feel that this child should learn to grow up and stop crying when he is sunk..

Good day!

• Like 2

I believe when we are in on one side of the battle  They should not attack me.

Im lost my brig( nation:pirat) becouse they are assholes, they cant play fair (shoting one of them team)

I think that we should draw consequences for this player

Pirates are pirates, I don't believe anywhere says they HAVE to work together? Those players likely got there by attacking their own faction anyway so I don't see how you can expect that behavior to suddenly change when they are in the pre-designated "Don't trust anyone with this label" faction.

The admin is free to weigh in of course but surely of all the factions Pirates are the "do whatever you please" faction when it comes to who to fight? Sure the battle may match you on their "team" because it only operates on a two team basis. But I see no reason why all pirates should be expected to work together instead of looking after their own self interests.

Especially in the case of loot and ship captures. In this case, you took "their" ship... so they came and returned the favor.

Edited by MalakithSkadi
  • Like 3

Hi, I would like to reply to this issue as I was there. 

Before the Admin decides on any action for the parties involved, I would ask them to check the logs of the chat for this issue, where they shall find that not only did oleski say "that I should die of cancer" first he also said several other unsettling things that clearly were profanity. So therefore if action is taken, only punishing one party involved when easy proof can be obtained is sending the wrong message? 

Thank you for your time. 

No sir you miss understand me i am saying the gentlemen who spoke so rudely to you should be removed from OW for a month.

But i Might add good sir. If your English is not the best do not go throwing around words like Racist even if you are joking. as some people like myself may take offence to being labeled as such.

Good Day to you. 

I'm sorry my fault.

I'm waiting for respond. I think we need to do something with this.

Good night :)

Pirates are allowed and expected to prey on one another, as the devs have stated multiple times.

This Tribunal won't go any farther just for that.

The only thing here that is punishable is the language you have used against each other. But since you are fighting over nothing and no one has produced a full chatlog, I urge you all to forgive and forget.

• Like 2

Pirates are allowed and expected to prey on one another, as the devs have stated multiple times.

This Tribunal won't go any farther just for that.

The only thing here that is punishable is the language you have used against each other. But since you are fighting over nothing and no one has produced a full chatlog, I urge you all to forgive and forget.

I do concur, using abusive and highly insensitive language in game is not acceptable. You should all take that from this apologize to each other and move on. 

• Like 2

I was not there. I can only tell you that when the man who said that another man should die of cancer is NOT banned then I am nolonger suporting this game or there developers that have made clear this is unacceptable behaviour. Forgive and forget my ass. Only  way these people learn.

• Like 1

I won't say too much about the matter of language other that there are chat logs and those can be provided. If they're not provided then the accusation is limited to one person. And that person should be indeed punished. The others? they did nothing wrong.

The matter in discussion is simple (pirates preying on other pirates), you sail under the black flag, you should know what to expect. You're a pirate, then live by the pirate rules - and those rules say "everything is fair game". Including yourself to other pirates, and other pirates to yourself. You want to sail with a nation with cooperation, team spirit and no backstabbing, then there are a lot of nations you can choose from. But by flying a black flag you open yourself to attacking anyone, but also being attacked by anyone. There's absolutely nothing wrong with other pirates blowing you out of the water, whatever the reason, no matter you're a pirate too.

• Like 5

I was not there. I can only tell you that when the man who said that another man should die of cancer is NOT banned then I am nolonger suporting this game or there developers that have made clear this is unacceptable behaviour. Forgive and forget my ass. Only  way these people learn.

true enough. That should be punished IMO.

• Like 2

Why people get worked up over words is beyond me.

You can say whatever petty crap you want to me, chances are in my line of work I've heard a lot worse and will end up laughing at your internet " toughness"

People on both sides just need to grow up and move on

• Like 2

You can say whatever petty crap you want to me, chances are in my line of work I've heard a lot worse and will end up laughing at your internet " toughness"

This.It's one thing to witness a focused attack, and quite another to start pushing and shoving for one single sentence. We have a saying here - 'over-zealousness is worse than fascism". As far as I'm concerned OP is as much worth punishing simply for wasting everyone's time as is the offender.

Well for the part i played i am indeed sorry, and for offending anyone else out there that has had to read my comment. But this is only for the language i used.

Blowing you out of the water for attacking other lynx players in a navy brig i am not..

I recieved the same amount of hostility and instead of being an *adult* and laughing it off i indeed fought back.

For that i agree to an punishment that is due.

Hope you all have continued fun/enjoyment out of this great game.

Good day to you all.

• Like 1

Pleas check the log

2. The messages shown here, are one sided, you cant see what he was typing to us... The comments about cancer wer only in defence as to what he said to us. Talking about finding our parents in real life and causing manslaughter...

Where and when I'm saying this?! Pleas people what happend? Its simply lie! Please chceck the log. Its unacceptable to lie like this.

Usually I would have felt the same, but Cancer is not a thing to joke about.

• Like 1

Usually I would have felt the same, but Cancer is not a thing to joke about.

Your right it's not, there are a lot of things that should not be joked about, used as insults or said in general. But at the end of the day they are words used in an attempt to elicit a response. You respond the person who said them wins. It's that simple, they accomplished whatever petty bs they meant to.

When you stop caring about the negative words people use, the they lose their ability to agitate you. Not always easy, and it happens to everyone. 9 times out of 10 I just laugh it off, people still get to me, but it's a lot harder for them to do it.

• Like 1