Game-Labs Forum

Thank you

Papa Thomas

Darth,

Thank you for creating this wonderful game.  It is a wonderful homage and improvement upon Sid Meier’s Gettysburg. The controls and ability to move the brigades are wonderful, and as easy as drawing on a map. 

Even on maximum shading it is still sometimes difficult to see the line of sight with artillery, maybe an option of colored shading showing available LOS would be nice. But I love that you have to take LOS into account that the artillery won’t just shoot through the backs of their own troops.

I was wondering if you have given thought into an all-day battle instead of the broken apart like they are.  The AI is fantastic and I love the different options, or hitting random.  I look forward to numerous future projects.

• Like 2

I just had to register to say the same thing.

I have been a fan of Sid Meier's Gettysburg since its release. This game is indeed a wonderful homage and improvement. I love the enemy A.I., the graphics, the controls, the atmosphere.

Please keep up the good work and I look forward to more Civil War battles! 

• Like 1

Thank you. It means a lot to our team for our first game to receive such appreciation. Papa Thomas about LOS have you used the M key to see the height map? It can help to understand the elevation variance of the topography.

Darth I have been using the topoagrphy map as well as the shadding on max.  and I am getting better at understanding it.  It just isn't as straightforward as I would like.