Game-Labs Forum

Can We Change or At Least Choose Our In-Game Names?

When you very first log into Sea Trials, there was an option to change your name.  After you pass that first dialogue box and play the game for the first time, your name is locked for Sea Trials unfortunately. I think a lot of folks missed that field, however.

That said, Sea Trials has no way to change your name at this time, however, the ability to select/change your name is planned for a future release after Open World from what Admin has said.

We will most likely have multiple characters.

Devs said that we may get two characters. One to play serious and one for beeing a pirate. (just an example)

Those characters will most likely have different names. (I have no insight to the developing so take this statement with a pint of salt)

If steam name is our main character then mine will be BunnyPoopCereal :D

The very first time you connect to Naval Action, go very slow.  There is a popup during the initial login process that shows your Steam name and lets you choose a custom name if you like.  If you pick the name you want in NA at that time, you don't have to use your Steam Name.  If you get all excited and start clicking like a madperson, you'll be the right Honorable Captain BunnyPoopCereal until character naming comes sometime in the future.  ;)

We will most likely have multiple characters.

Devs said that we may get two characters. One to play serious and one for beeing a pirate. (just an example)

Those characters will most likely have different names. (I have no insight to the developing so take this statement with a pint of salt)

I do not like this with have multiple characters