Game-Labs Forum

Website improvement suggestions

Hello,

just a small suggestion concerning the website.

In order to improve it you could give information about the current state of Sea Trials (<- glorious btw.) and the Open World testing, what state the development is at and the extreme rough ETA of Steam early access; I belive one moderator on the forum said it would be in 2-4 months.

Fell free to give additional suggestions and to improve mine ^_^ .

Best wishes,

Blue-EagleGER

Not a bad idea sir. The Development staff are currently fully committed to Open World Development, and I don't think they want to waste even a single moment on anything that is not getting that product ready for wider player testing. I know web site improvements are on the list, and I'm sure as soon as those changes reach the top, they'll get done. Thanks for posting!

Of course this is not the most important matter on the forum and it is understandable that the small dev team works on the more complex stuff atm.

Just some additions: - Update the ships in the game list: Bellona is named 74er , most of the screenshots are obsolete, Santissima is stated as "will come somewhere in the future" and Leda (Trincomalee) exists only as concept drawing. 

- Maybe player IIN8II ( http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/user/5841-iin8ii/ ) will give the permission to use his exellent trailer To Battle for the website, it really deserves this kind of honour.

Those are definitely great improvements and suggestions - I noticed the ship naming thing as well.  I write web applications for a living, I may see if Admin would like some help on that front.  The coordination alone, though, may detract too much from the Development effort.

So, please don't think I'm trying to shut your thread down. I'm hopeful that folks will use this thread to point out issues with the current site and provide a good starting list for the Devs to use when they come back up for air.  :)

• Like 1