Game-Labs Forum

Not enough Delay on "F" key--the Key changes to fast

AP514

I don't have a bad internet connection, and it happens on US servers where I get 40 ping.

heh, my post was about getting bad internet connection to solve problem of fast switching between sail mods.

Joke. Humor <_<

When I am using the Q/E, Z/C keys, I generally hold the keys down, especially when conducting a tight turn, rather than simply clicking them once. However if the combat is not close, and fast turning isn't such of an issue, then simply clicking the keys would suffice. I would press the F key in order to return to Auto sails anywhere from 0.5 seconds to upwards of 10 seconds after releasing the Q/E, Z/C keys, depending on the urgency of the turn.

Yeah, im experiencing this issue too, its quite annoying. From my experience it occurs fairly randomly, not really sure if i need to spam the buttons or keep them pressed for X amount of time, it just happens often.

Yes it has been happening for a long time(from day 1).Did F11 reports.....

I thought it was just me but after talking to a few of my team mates I figured I would really bring this to the DEV's attension by making a post.

Glad I did...seeing it appears to be a real problem.........Woot 

Edited by AP514

Same issue here, and has caused quite a few missed opportunities :)

On a lighter note, Devs don't fix this "gentleman's" F key.  We need all the advantages we can against him. B)

• Like 2