Game-Labs Forum

Client.exe stopped responding every time I exit the game

Jognt

I am unsure if others have this too, but I started playing NA again a few days ago after being away for a while and I now get the Windows "Client.exe stopped responding" message whenever I close the game client.

While I can just press "Cancel" and have Windows end the NA process, I don't think this is supposed to happen.

Does anyone else experience this or is it an isolated issue on my end?

Whenever I launch Naval Action, I get two options. 1 Play Naval Action, 2 Report Crash. If I select 1, then it takes me to the graphics and keyboard shortcut screen. If I select 2 it takes me to a crash reporter. But other people don't seem to have this for some reason.

So, the other way is you can go to your steam apps folder, and then common, and then Naval Action. I don't know the exact path off the top of my head. There is a crash report sender .exe that you can run. If you send that in, it might tell the devs that something is hanging up and not closing properly.

Edited by Prater

[...]

Thanks. This is actually the first time I start NA via Steam itself. I usually use the desktop shortcut that goes straight to the controls/graphic menu.

Good to remember.

-> Bug submitted.

Edit: This somehow made me chuckle: (it did send the report though, this was also on exit)

NABugReporter.jpg

:rolleyes:  :D

Edited by Jognt