Game-Labs Forum

Forum restructured

Tried to restructure the forum for easier navigation. 

New sub forums were created

• General forum
  • Support forum

Some of the old links will not work - hopefully it will not cause a lot of problems.

Please provide suggestions on further improvements.

• Like 3

Add checkbox "Request approval" when creating post/thread? Just like when warned/new users get to have approval for each post add posibility the request approval. It may come handy to avoid posting sensitive information. As example I would like to post few things but I'm not sure how the staff/devs will react to that, so i can check "request approval" and if it gets approved it's ok, if not - clearly it wasn't.
If I recall correctly it was done via "hooks" in IP board. I can post code later for that. Not at the moment tho.

Add checkbox "Request approval" when creating post/thread? Just like when warned/new users get to have approval for each post add posibility the request approval. It may come handy to avoid posting sensitive information. As example I would like to post few things but I'm not sure how the staff/devs will react to that, so i can check "request approval" and if it gets approved it's ok, if not - clearly it wasn't.

If I recall correctly it was done via "hooks" in IP board. I can post code later for that. Not at the moment tho.

That's called censorship. No thanks.

Can I suggest this:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supertesters and Moderators Moderator room

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderator room

Special room for moderators: questions on moderation rules, general conversations and other things.

Testing early features

Early content testing and development.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcements from (Game Labs)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News and announcements

Official news and announcements from developers

--------------------------------------

Support

--------------------------------------

FAQ (not available)

Frequently asked questions.

Support

Have a technical problem? Post here!
Forum for bugs, graphical glitches, technical problems and other issues not related to gameplay

Guides

Guides, Tips and Gameplay help

Tribunal - Трибунал

Forum about inevitability of punishment

Forum and website problems and improvements

Help us make the forums and website better

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Discussions 

-----------------------------------------------------------

General discussions

General discussions about the game

Guilds, Clans and Trading companies

Forum for clans and guilds recruitment and discussions

History

Shipbuilding, naval battles, historical events.

Tavern

Off topic discussions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gameplay Discussions

---------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestions

Your suggestions to developers

PvP (not available)

Player versus player discussions. 

Combat discussions - Sea Trials

Place to discuss combat, damage model, and sailing mechanics.

Open world discussions

Travel, economy, map, and national combat mechanics

Naval Action Testing

Closed forum for focus testers

Shipyard

Shipwright discussions 

3d models, references, technical drawings, specifications

Flags and sails (not available)

The place to discuss user-created ship content.

If you're ever in doubt, it's likely better not to post it.   That said, you can always PM a forumer with a Moderator role if you need to ask a question about something you'd like to post, we'll be happy to answer your question.  :)

• Like 1

forums should be the least of your worries!

Sorry I disagree, the forums are for people who need information, help tec support ECT ECT, to me the forums are my bible, evrything I need to know about this game is in here apart from what the devs have installed for us in the upcoming weeks.

Can you really say that from day one you know everything about the game without looking at the forums for help extra knowledge and support and you don't need to worry?

Edited by Admiral_Of_The_Fleet

Sorry I disagree, the forums are for people who need information, help tec support ECT ECT, to me the forums are my bible, evrything I need to know about this game is in here apart from what the devs have installed for us in the upcoming weeks.

Can you really say that from day one you know everything about the game without looking at the forums for help extra knowledge and support and you don't need to worry?

That wasn't my point here, my point was saying that they shouldn't worry too much about the structuring and other things because there are other things to be done. Not saying that they shouldn't pay any attention at all to the forums.

I can see how my post came off like that though, my apologies.

• Like 1