Game-Labs Forum

Several CTDs in battle

SuperEtendard

Just ~30 minutes ago I was in a battle, everything was doing fine... but sudenly the game frezees and after a couple of seconds with the 0 fps the typical (X program doesn't respond) and the game closes. I started the game again, and tried to relog, but then some error pops out saying "User is already connected" and later on after trying again "Authentication error".

After a couple of minutes, I could return to the battle, but then the ballistics of the cannon ball changed drastically and I reported that using the F11 function. Some time later the game freezes again and CTD. This time I could relog without problems into the battle. And during that battle this happened two more times.

So this sums up to 4 CTDs in the same battle, also with the ballistic anomaly and it seemed that people in chat couldn't read my messages as they didn't answer what I wrote (apologies for disconnection, asking if anyone has experienced this, etc etc).

Has this happened to other people? It seems like a nasty bug of some sort.

I had a big Black transparent box come over my screen as the battle started, I could see a battle going on in the back ground but couldn't do anything. Then the box went away about 30 seconds and my boat was just sitting there sails down and no starboard guns, just a red X for the rest of the battle.