Game-Labs Forum
admin

Open world - Beautiful places

btw...put back  HOME key in OW...

we just lost the chance to have that nice pics again. Besides this, i like to walk around the ship and see the details, inside decks, etc...

I know ppl was using it in exploiting mechanics, but i think it is not dificult to restrict the use of home key to just few meters around the ship, etc...

btw...put back  HOME key in OW...

we just lost the chance to have that nice pics again. Besides this, i like to walk around the ship and see the details, inside decks, etc...

I know ppl was using it in exploiting mechanics, but i think it is not dificult to restrict the use of home key to just few meters around the ship, etc...

its coming back soon. 

On 9/14/2016 at 11:01 AM, admin said:

its coming back soon. 

Still really missing that Home key, admin.  Really, a lot.  It would do no harm at all (right?) to have it available in PVE.

One thing I will say for this game is that its screenshots make truly excellent, awesome, PC wallpaper.  Cycling through my good screenshots from NA is the best thing I've ever had for PC screens.  This may be my favorite thing about NA.

1 hour ago, Jack MacNeill said:

Still really missing that Home key, admin.  Really, a lot.  It would do no harm at all (right?) to have it available in PVE.

One thing I will say for this game is that its screenshots make truly excellent, awesome, PC wallpaper.  Cycling through my good screenshots from NA is the best thing I've ever had for PC screens.  This may be my favorite thing about NA.

It just got back in the game based on latest Patch information. 

• Free camera (with some limitations) returned to the open world.

Enjoy. :)

Is there a way to get rid of the port title hovering over the port for viewing enjoyment in game?  (I'd really prefer if the port name/title only showed when triggered in some way - a particular line of sight, "mouse-over" action, or whatever.)