Game-Labs Forum

Beta Testers

Darren Knorr

Gentlemen

Darren Knorr here. Im a fan of Drak's great work on the TW series. This mod work essentially pull these commerical degins into a proffesional robust polished state.

Im excited that Dark and team are out on the bleeding edge of game design bringing a mature honest attempt at actually honoring the words STRATEGY and TACTICS... in a functional way... instead of a commercial marketing sound bite... (read RTWII Fail).

So here I am to voluteer my considerable gaming and game design sensiblites to your project. I spend hundereds of hour programming in VBasic a 2D Hex maped turn based Napoleon/ACW strategy game.

I learned alot from that project, however I never finished it, due to fundng issues...

Thus if you guys need a play tester, then just shout...

Darknorr@yahoo.ca..

Onward..

Hey there,

I just finished experiencing closed beta testing with Frozen Endzone and I had a really good time sharing feed back and spoting bugs. Ready to help out on Ultimate General ! I'm waiting for this kind of game for a while now...

• Like 1

Well, how do you apply for being a tester? I see you already have some people and I'm really keen on joining them. My english is quite decent and I do have some knowledge about programming (that's not what I'd apply for, just saying I might have a better understanding of bugs and similar things I might find).

• Like 1

Also very happy to help here if volunteers are needed. I've tested quite a few BETA releases over the year so am familiar with the process. PC specs below, in case relevant to testing needs:

Intel Core i7-3970X @ 4.2Ghz

Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79

64GB G.Skill DDR3 2200

2x GFX 780Ti SLI

Xonar Essence STX Sound Card

3x OCZ Vector 128GB SSD

3x 27" 1440p monitors

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
I'm also very much interested.

I have done beta-testing for numerous games; the most relevant for you possibly being several of Slitherine's tactical and strategic games, and am known to provide regular feedback after each beta update. I also have some minor modding experience from the Take Command-games, for what it's worth.

I also would like help developing the game by testing it. I think the concept is great and graphics I saw look amazing.

I also can share my experiences form POTBS, Age of pirates and other games like those. Furthermore I have a lot of historical knowledge about the Napoleonic war, especially about the war at sea. So contact me if you need more testers.

Hornblower

I also would like help developing the game by testing it. I think the concept is great and graphics I saw look amazing.

I also can share my experiences form POTBS, Age of pirates and other games like those. Furthermore I have a lot of historical knowledge about the Napoleonic war, especially about the war at sea. So contact me if you need more testers.

Hornblower

You missed a forum a bit. you should go here http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/forum/7-general-discussions/

i'll hide your post in a while

The screen shots keep me up at night in my dreams and they grace my desktop wallpaper during the day! 

Now a Roman ,Caesar in Gaul type game using this engine ......................  Oh my poor heart!

I've mostly done beta testing on MMOs and a few non mmos like Il-2 Sturmovik before that came out. I would love to help test the game also. Also I've been a Civil War buff since I was in 9th grade many moons ago. :) Just went to the Gettysburg battlefield this summer.

Hello, i would just like to register my interest on becoming a tester, now i may not have experience beta testing, however i see this as a bonus as i will be thinking way outside of any box, also i do not know the history of this era very well and i would love to play a game about it where i can ask stupid questions that come to me in a good community. I found this project after playing darth mod for 1-2 years on different games, sadly my rome total war hasn't worked on my new windows 7 pc.. however this hasn't stopped me realising that AI totally makes a game, for example rome 2 total war the AI.... I feel that if the had a cage of rabid chipmunks jumping around on a controller it would make smarter decisions...

• Like 1

omg I cant wait to see more into that games. I have some betauser experience with Red orchestra in the past and verdun now. my help wont be huge but I  may help in some points.

keep up the good work!! (and waiting for naval action too.. just saying :))) )

-Max

Well - i'd like to participate too...

Played strategy games since Desert Rats on my ZX Spectrum 48K which I bought paying a fortune back in 1984!  :lol:

Played Meyers Gettysburg back in 1995 and every single Total War game, even though I'm rapidly losing interest in CA's games, as I still fail to connect to Rome II after 5 months of patching…
So I'm ready for new adventures!