Game-Labs Forum

Water graphic glicth

uldo

That's what the screens look like, but I'm not sure if it's just a result of how he saved the images or whether that's a true representation of what is on his screen.  Just trying to help the Devs by getting more information.

To uldo - please hit F11 in game while you're seeing the strange water and fill out a ticket. This will provide a ton of great information for troubleshooting purposes.

Yes the blue thingy on the water is the problem.

To uldo - please hit F11 in game while you're seeing the strange water and fill out a ticket. This will provide a ton of great information for troubleshooting purposes.

Will do so. The reason I didn't do it, was that it attaches only one screenshot to the report and since it changes depending on the graphic settings I thought that posting on forums might be a bit easier.

Yes the blue thingy on the water is the problem.

Will do so. The reason I didn't do it, was that it attaches only one screenshot to the report and since it changes depending on the graphic settings I thought that posting on forums might be a bit easier.

Both will be great information.  I do love that you came and posted detailed screen shots - thanks!

Bug reported ingame.

I notice u have the color blind mode marked. Do you need that. If not maybe thats the problem.

That doesn't affect water particles.

That is affected by 3 settings - Water quality, Anisotropic and Anti aliasing.

One thing i just thought of - It can be related to the fact that I have switchable graphics. As in I have Intel HD Graphics 3000 and AMD Radeon HD 7650M. I can switch between them for each application seperately or in general. Logs contain Intel, but infact it's using the AMD card. Confirmed by watching at loads and tried running on both and the differences are huge.