Game-Labs Forum

Graphic settings not stored

uldo

"Custom" graphic settings are not stored. I have to change them every time battle loads up. It's a bit annoying since I want my LOD and textures on max and some others, but i can't play on "High" preset.

So from where does Unity get those settings? It's simple with the presets, they are set within the game build.

Registry? Then what keys and values? The shadows quality and some other are hold in the registry, but since keys have some weird suffixes I didn't try to play around in there.

A file? Where and how it's called? I didn't find anything related to my problem in there (Including %AppData%).

Also console and log files didn't give away anything that could help me.

Edited by uldo

For me, at least the Anisotropic filter option is not being saved correctly. I have already filled a F11 report.

For me it's all except Shadows, Color blind and transparent sails.

graphics setting should be saved.. 

run steam as admin maybe?

If issue persists file F11 report from game

Run as admin - tried before and tried again, doesn't help.

Bug reported ingame.

Edit: Also as I've said in the report and other topic, I have two video cards - Intel HD Graphics 3000 (Default and power saving) and AMD Radeon HD 7650M (High performance). I don't think it is related, but I've seen the most strangest bugs by things that shouldn't really affect it (not in NA so far).

Edited by uldo