Game-Labs Forum

Stuck in the loading screen...

MesserJocke

It would be a good idea for them to have at least a single support staff in a western time zone, just to ensure.  Or even a bit of automated software that checks if the server is up and if not reboots them.

The game is still in Alpha.  I'm sure more staff are on the horizon, but for now, the team is what it is, and asking a hard working developer to pull the night shift very likely won't happen.  Once the game is closer to go-live, you should be able to expect 24 hour support.  :)

The game is still in Alpha.  I'm sure more staff are on the horizon, but for now, the team is what it is, and asking a hard working developer to pull the night shift very likely won't happen.  Once the game is closer to go-live, you should be able to expect 24 hour support.   :)

And now, where the staff is aware of the problem..... have u fixed it? :P

=EDIT=

And if not..... WHY NOT?! :D :D

Edited by Brogsitter

The interesting thing is that our Admin keeps popping on and off the forum right now,  while only sticking to the old "Battle availibility" thread. Now, ofc that could be some strange kind of automatic smartphone monitoring app and the lad meanwhile getting some well deserved sleep, but if not, it would be great to get at least a small clarification if the issue can't be resolved by a simple reset and we'll just have to patiently wait till the morning.

Edited by Nathaniel
  • Like 1

I have the same problem as well.  There was an instance that all the games suddenly ended, and we all appeared in the main menu screen.  I then clicked on the Trafalgar Button, and the hourglass appeared, but did not disappear.  I Ctrl-alt-delete to open task manager to close the program, and when I reopen Naval Action, I am able to log in, but after that I am back stuck on the hourglass.

My suggestion for the Developers is to reset or reboot the servers.  I think we are all trapped in a battle instance or something.

And now, where the staff is aware of the problem..... have u fixed it? :P

=EDIT=

And if not..... WHY NOT?! :D :D

I'm a forum moderator, I can wield the Edit, Hide, and Lock Hammers, but the Server Reset Hammer is locked away from me. ;)

We popped a message into a monitored channel, but that's the limit of what we can do. Servers should be back up. :)

• Like 1