Game-Labs Forum

Better Matchmaking, Result: Better Data for the Devs

i dont think it would change much, because right now in the sea trials you dont loose anything when you are sunk. So many players just want to get the damage grinding done as fast and as easy as possible, which happens to be "Yolo-Double-1337"

When the game gets to OW, this will change a lot i guess, because once you get sunk you...well...are sunk.

And i dont think matchmaking has to be improved that much. Wont be used in OW anyway. Its not like WoT or WT, where the whole game  consists of battles and matchmaking

i dont think it would change much, because right now in the sea trials you dont loose anything when you are sunk. So many players just want to get the damage grinding done as fast and as easy as possible, which happens to be "Yolo-Double-1337"

When the game gets to OW, this will change a lot i guess, because once you get sunk you...well...are sunk.

And i dont think matchmaking has to be improved that much. Wont be used in OW anyway. Its not like WoT or WT, where the whole game  consists of battles and matchmaking

This ^^

anyway MM is fine right now...

I am of a opposite opinion from the OP. The more imperfect the line up the better for testing.

And as a further pointer - we are not testing guns only, or type of shot. We are testing ships as a whole that meet in battle.