Game-Labs Forum

Storm Cloud Armada

Yeah the "crosshair" is the little red line you see roughly center of your screen or where your field of view is when in firing mode.

AH...I had a semantics error.  Of course I see the crosshair.

Go to Esc to see the graphics options and check the box at the top of the list called "Transparent Sails" viola!  Apply; and return to game.

Thank you, good sir.  This should help.  Can't wait to get to the ships of the line.

I'll unlock the Santi tomorrow probably. Hopefully by the end of this month most of us will have the Santi unlocked so we can start having some solid game nights with Naval Action :)

• Like 1

I'll unlock the Santi tomorrow probably. Hopefully by the end of this month most of us will have the Santi unlocked so we can start having some solid game nights with Naval Action :)

I might get there by then.  We're starting some game nights, not that we need them but it helps to know when we'll have a bunch of people playing at the same time.

Hopefully they'll add more ships to the game before too long.  There are more being developed and it's cool that we get to try them all out while we're in Alpha/Beta.

Edited by CryAxe