Game-Labs Forum

My Suggestions

this is  gunna be a list of my suggestions of things  primarily of things that could  be added quickly 

1. a ingame  menu simply  saying what all the controls are i spent ages not knowing F fixed my sails in position and lost  quiet a few games because of it 

2. a Teamspeak i dont know if there is one or not  but i think the devs should rent one with couple hundred slots  for a few months  give out the  details  too everyone on the forum and in a mass email the community grows and  stays connected in and out of game if it turns out to be a success keep funding it  if the price of running it would interfere with  the completion of the game then ask for  donations towards it 

3. make the out of game in lobby system just more user friendly  it sounds stupid  but damm is it annouying when match making trys to fix a game where there is 5 cerbs 2 bellona's and a  consti  which  might not have happened if people  knew what was in the game and didn't want to screw people over too hard 

4. undo the change to pvp making it only ships above the cerb  but make it soo that ships below it can cancel before the timer gets to 10 seconds  so they have a chance to back out of a game with loads of high level ships if they want 

Well at first I say welcome to the forums, Sir.

Then I may advise you to look up some of the subforums a little closer.

1: get a read in this guide for novices

2: there are quite a few TS-servers for NavalAction. They are hosted by some volunteers.

3: thats true. And devs are aware of this issue. Ty for mentioning is nonetheless.

4: We used to be able to do that. It was a mess with all the quit/ go in/ quit/ go in.. you get the point I guess :P