Game-Labs Forum

No Steam key received yet.

fermull

write to support urgently but they will only help you tomorrow

also

did you use e-check? those things take up to 2 weeks to process

I didn't used the e-check. And I can't write to suport right now, can you say what I can do or if it is a company's or paypal's problem? My paypal account is fine and the e-mail too.

I ordered in monday! Monday afternoon! Waited this whole week watching videos and ready to play today and then... no key. :(

You really need to email support.  Sitting and waiting will not get this issue fixed - the right person needs to see it and they monitor the support email.  I'll link the post below that tells you what to do so that you can get your key ASAP.

I feel ya! Game looks great even at this stage... oh well, hopefully we'll get this sorted soon

The only way to sort it is to follow the instructions in the link below.  If you sit and wait, you'll be waiting a long time.  Please make sure the email isn't in your spam folder - that happens a lot.

Please follow the instructions here:  http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2018-help-missing-steam-key-email-what-to-do/

Where were you supposed to receive the key from? Was it on the Paypal page right after purchase or is it given in an email. If it is from an email, i have not recieved it yet but I will contact support if that is the case

• Like 1

The key goes to the email address you have on file with Paypal.  Please double check that address, if it's correct, double check your spam folder, and if it's not there, and you ordered before 8pm Kiev Time today, follow the link and contact support.

Thanks!

It was late here so I had no time to write to suport. I checked my email (even in spam folder) and no Paypal activity. I am busy right now and my email to suport will be sent later on. Thanks for the help, I will follow the instructions.

The key goes to the email address you have on file with Paypal.  Please double check that address, if it's correct, double check your spam folder, and if it's not there, and you ordered before 8pm Kiev Time today, follow the link and contact support.

Thanks!

Thank you, this was very helpful. As it turns out I made a very unfortunate mistake. I purchased the game at around 6:00pm where I live. I thought "oh its still Friday I should receive the game shortly." LOL it was 1:00am Kiev time on Saturday. Now i have to literally wait an entire week to receive the steam key. This was completely my fault, thanks for the help.

Thank you, this was very helpful. As it turns out I made a very unfortunate mistake. I purchased the game at around 6:00pm where I live. I thought "oh its still Friday I should receive the game shortly." LOL it was 1:00am Kiev time on Saturday. Now i have to literally wait an entire week to receive the steam key. This was completely my fault, thanks for the help.

I purchased the game monday, checked the spam folder AND sent an email to support, but no key still. Everything is alright about my payment, but support didnt asnwer my email that I sent almost 2 days ago and still no key. The dev team is small and I know that, but 2 days without an response?! All my hype to play ruined in a weekend.

I purchased the game monday, checked the spam folder AND sent an email to support, but no key still. Everything is alright about my payment, but support didnt asnwer my email that I sent almost 2 days ago and still no key. The dev team is small and I know that, but 2 days without an response?! All my hype to play ruined in a weekend.

we reply to everyone who contact support.

only explanation that we can find is that your email host considers us spammers and rejects everything including support replies.

please write from the alternate email.  

only explanation that we can find is that your email host considers us spammers and rejects everything including support replies.

What should be the title for the email? 

And what should i write in the email? Only the information needed or something else?

I was just thinking, Fermull, and I apologise if you have already checked this... have you checked the spam folder in your ISP's webmail page rather than in your email client?

What I mean is this... my ISP here in the UK is VirginMedia and they filter mail coming to me. Although I do have a Spam folder in my email program for anything that gets through the ISP, they have a  webmail interface where I can sign in through a browser and view my mail on their server directly before it is actually sent to me and there is a spam folder there which they filter everything through. I know that Google gmail do it too. There it would  be Gmail - More - Spam.