Game-Labs Forum

Improving Size of Trafalgar map

Atm, we got the same map for Trafalgar and others battle. 5v5 map get the same size than 25v25 map

The bigger problem is that into this battle the team that manage to form up the line first is often going to win. If you start with many sol in top of the fleet you're getting a big advantage inr egard of  fleet where many sols are on the back.

What i mean to say is that this map don't let us the time to form up nicely, to speak about tactic, to send the figate doing their job by skirmishing and this kind of stuff

Trafalgar is 40 player is lineighting 15min and brawl 40min and chasing 15min and drawing sometimes.

I would like to suggest to improve the size of Trafalgar map. maybe duble it. Make it a 2 hours battle. Make us spawn less closely.

Ty

• Like 1

As well as an enlargement of the game area for Trafalgar I would also be in favour of a time addition.

If a pregame/lobby mechanic was introduced to select a std set of formations and general disposition within them then game length may not be an issue as time manouvring once battle starts would be minimised