Game-Labs Forum

Questions on characters.

Will there be or is there talk of putting a character model in the game. For us to walk around the towns when it goes open world, or maybe even clash cutlasses with other captains when boarding. This game is already so amazing I doubt I will see this but I was just curious if anyone has talked about this. Im brand new to the game and I already love it, I am anxiously waiting to see the end product Im sure its gonna be amazing and a huge success. I know that adding that to this game would unreasonable suggestion so I was curious if there was ever any thoughts on it.

I'm not 100% sure what the official word from Game-Labs on this is but I think It is very unlikely that this game will have on land combat.

The main focus of this game is as the name suggests "Naval Action"... I think you will get a static avatar like in eve online.

It would be very cool and need not be disney-like. My son plays Assasin's Creed and the on land gaming that does would only need to be toned down a bit to fit really well into Naval Action. 

Assasins Creed is a AAA game made by the multinational corporation Ubisoft which employ over 9000 staff. Game-Labs is a new indie studio with less than 20 staff.

It's like comparing apples to oranges.