Game-Labs Forum

Horrific question from an new guy...

Cap'n Hatter

hes prolly spoiled by marketing alpha and betas, like BF3:

ohh look that that finished game which is still in beta, see how badass we are, despite it being in beta? you can come play it as a demo and all your bug reports suggestions and feedback will be ignored coz we finished the game a few months ago (+ already cut out a chunk of it to sell as DLC (and already started working on a 2nd DLC))  ^_^ :3

-EA

I just downloaded the game, having been a tall-ship fan from the old boardgame "Wooden Ships, Iron Men".

When I launch the game I get this [points to screenshot with puzzled loook]. Is it my gfx card, (GTX 560 ti)?

TIA

Nothing wrong with the picture.  Welcome to NA.  Pick your ship and your desired game play, make sail, load your guns and have fun :P

Do not be disheartened by the sparse look of NA's current interface. It serves its purpose for now, and allows the Developers time to focus on aspects of the game that really matter.

Yeah I believe the current interface is like the default unity GUI. I am certain that it will be redesigned by a graphic artist before the games released.