Game-Labs Forum

Give us a way to play with friends.

The option to switch sides was there in a version in 2014 but was removed due to imbalances on some of the test battles, so testing was being hindered.  I agree players are forgetting this is an alpha and not a final release, but as more and more players are entering the Alpha maybe in the future after Open Sea travel trials it could get reinstated.

The option to switch sides was there in a version in 2014 but was removed due to imbalances on some of the test battles, so testing was being hindered.  I agree players are forgetting this is an alpha and not a final release, but as more and more players are entering the Alpha maybe in the future after Open Sea travel trials it could get reinstated.

Doesn't need to wait. Turn duel room into a room that allows more people. Implement a ready button for each player. When everyone readies up the match starts.

I have not forgotton it is an alpha, this is a suggestion forum and I am suggesting something.

Alpha is where features get implimented, beta is where bugs get fixed and the product gets polished, and release is the final product.

Atleast that is how it is supposed to work.

• Like 1