Game-Labs Forum

Ship subforums?

Hey, not sure if the right bit of the forum but here we go.

Looking at the forum, it seems like it could be a little awkward for looking for specific information reguarding specific ships, perhaps (if possible) in the Sea Trials area create multiple subsections under it for different ships or ship classes as ships might get to be a long list, perhaps either by number of guns on the ship like say "up to 18" "20-30" and so on, or by class (though this might confuse some) as it might make discussion with reguards to the ships be more appealing for those who feel unsure as to posting and discussing a specific ship.

For example, i currently have the brig, i enjoy it, but would like to know if x gun or y gun is better to use on it or how to specificly sail the ship, i can go to sea trials now, which is a mix of everything, which is offputting to me due to the vast layer of information in there, if there was a subsection of "brig" i would think "ah, click, see if threads there if not make 1".

I can have problems explaining exactly what i mean so if i confuse i do apologize, simply suggesting/requesting subforums for the ships in the sea trials, other forums i use have them and generally it helps greatly (for example, a tank game i play has "x country tanks subfolders light medium etc".

Just wondered if anyone else thought it would look a bit sharper etc. Each subforum could have a thread detailing which ship(s) are discussed there and maybe a link to any valuable threads about those ships if they are not stickied.

That would be nice along with maybe a Wiki page where there is information about everything but I guess it's a bit too early to create a wiki since there are changes happening all the time.

Yeah, a wiki would also be pretty nice, I would even go to setting 1 up if i had any idea how to :lol: though would require alot of knowledge of the game which i simply dont have.