Game-Labs Forum

Important: game sold out - for some users keys might take longer.

admin

Hello New Captains

Advanced warning.

Due to completely unexpected demand for an alpha we have sold out all keys that have been allocated to us by Steam. 

We are waiting for the new pack to be approved by Valve it might take some time (usually from 2 to 5 days). 

Thank you captains for the patience.. but feel free to show your frustration in this topic. 

PS.. we might provide a workaround and distribute the game client through drop box - will know if this is possible tomorrow.

• Like 2

That is amazing news. And while I can understand the people that are dissapointed if they can't preorder for the next couple of days, I have to congratulate the devs, well, your game and your concept/ideas surely deserve it (much more even). Keep up the good work! :)

• Like 2

It's alright, most of us waited for Fridays anyway :P

I wonder if this sort of thing has happened before?

In any case, as Pfeil said, well done GL.  That an Alpha build is in such high demand is a testament to the quality of the work done so far.  Keep it up!

• Like 2

So out of curiosity. Does that mean you are still emailing the remaining keys OR have you literally ran out and finished emailing keys from this point onwards?

We will send the keys that we have to all buyers (based on time of purchase) but most likely many of you who bought today will miss the key. (we will send an email to everyone explaining that)

We thought we have enough keys to run for a week until we receive a new pack of keys from Valve. But seems we underestimated the demand many times. 

So we ordered a new set but due to Valve it could take some time.

"completely unexpected demand"  to be to be honest it was to be expected <_< the hype was real.

Ordered this morning at 12 o clock cet, so i hope to have recieved a key and be able to play this weekend.

But its a good thing that the game is selling like hotcakes, it means you guys have adequete funds to develop the game.

morgen_hel_nu_hebben_wij_het_nodig_wens_

Purchased today, and not at all surprised you guys ran out of keys so fast, as this game looks incredible from what i've seen. Here's hoping i get my key tonight, but if not I'm happy to wait as I know it's not your fault Steam is slow generating new keys. :)

orderd mine yesterday 8pm Adelaide time in AUS hope i get mine, but great to see the interest in this game at such an early stage,

well done to you you tubers who got me hooked on something i cant even play yet lol 

fingers crossed