Game-Labs Forum

Preorder page authentication

Thorproject

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but I've recently been keeping an eye on the preorder page for news about resolving the paypal issue (I really want to buy the game :P) but today when I went to the pre order site, I received a message saying "This is a protected area. Please enter your password to continue". I don't have a password, and the page also does not provide a place to put in a password. Here is a link http://www.navalaction.com/preorder/

So I don't know what to do about this. Is there somewhere where I have to create a password? Or is this a temporary bug with your website perhaps?

Hope this can get resolved, because I really want to get into the game.

The game had some issues with Paypal that resulted in their account being frozen temporarily.

The devs have been working with Paypal and the Community to resolve this issue, while they also tried to get on steam Early Access program at the same time.

I guess that window asking for a password will make sense soon enough. Preorders should be available again within the next few days, just be a bit patient.

• Like 1

page is passworded temporarily
we are waiting for the final confirmation from paypal on the status of the transactions

to avoid issues like we had in the past we might be switching to contributions (instead of pre-orders) because paypal TOS is very very strict on the preorder purchases.

• Like 1

SOoooooo, excited to start testing this one out. Been waiting for a good age of sail game for many years. Just waiting to fork over my $40 for the pre-order. I keep refreshing the page every 30 min, lol.

See you on the seas...

-Pezz