Game-Labs Forum

Signature block illustrations and posting pictures

I responded to a thread some time ago, and lamented at my inability to add photos to my signature block. I tried, and hopefully now know how to insert a photographs/illustration in general text, but I am clueless as to what I'm doing wrong in the signature block.

Can someone help me to add a photo/illustration to my signature block by providing instructions here? I have opened an Imgur account, and I have a Photobucket account, but I can't seem to add the URL for them in the signature block.

Any help offered would be gratefully accepted.

I just tried to add a little gif file of two pirates toasting each other which I have added to almost every post I have made on this forum, but now it tells me that I cannot upload that file, as it is too big (max size 8.48Kb).

What's up with that? I have put it on most of my posts, and it won't accept it now. Is it just THIS forum, or what?

Handuer,

Thanks for your reply, I'll try it later (an emergency at work...sheesh!).

PS. NOW it allows me to attach a gif of maximum size 19.83Kb. Curiouser and curiouser. Anyone got any ideas on that?

attachicon.gifcheers.gif

If you have the URL of the image (this will be called 'direct link' or something to that effect when you upload to photobucket) paste it into the textbox that pops up when you click the button highlighted below. You aren't attaching it, you're linking to it so there should be no restrictions.

2oyHXU0.png