Game-Labs Forum

I've been watching this game for some time now and would've pre-paid already except for the fact that Paypal was involved. I'm waiting for the ability to use my debit card, like I've been able to use for other games. I know this is the suggestion section of the forum and this would be my suggestion, allow debit cards payment. I would be happy to hear from someone that this is already in the works, in which case I will be satisfied to wait patiently.

I've been watching this game for some time now and would've pre-paid already except for the fact that Paypal was involved. I'm waiting for the ability to use my debit card, like I've been able to use for other games. I know this is the suggestion section of the forum and this would be my suggestion, allow debit cards payment. I would be happy to hear from someone that this is already in the works, in which case I will be satisfied to wait patiently.

Easier said then done to make payment types available. However, it will be on steam in the near future and then you can use your debit card :).