Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems. Reporting guide. Known issues and their solutions.

Alex B.

• 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Timuryus said:

Ink, Здраствуйте, такой вопрос я поменял имя в игре с помощью DLC

Prolific Forger

Оно потратилось на месяц, а имя не поменялось, что делать?

Добрый день, просьба отправить личное сообщение на форуме или (желательно) репорт через F11 с указанием текущего имени и того, на которое хотели поменять.

• 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, DarthManiek said:

Can't connect to logging queue. And i don't have any problems with internet connection and with another steam online games. Steam file veryfication, restarting steam and system don't work.

report.txt 7.62 kB · 4 downloads

Please make sure the antivirus is not blocking the game or the ports required for the game (7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 ports)

19 hours ago, Ink said:

Please make sure the antivirus is not blocking the game or the ports required for the game (7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 ports)

Ok i found a isue of that problem but what about more offten DC and authentication problems whos becomes so annoying(5+ times in a row its a normal thing since few days). Maybe i don't have 1GB internet speed but my connection is stabil and fast enough for games like battlefront II and battlefield I. My highest ping is 50 in game so whats the problem ?

5 hours ago, DarthManiek said:

Ok i found a isue of that problem but what about more offten DC and authentication problems whos becomes so annoying(5+ times in a row its a normal thing since few days). Maybe i don't have 1GB internet speed but my connection is stabil and fast enough for games like battlefront II and battlefield I. My highest ping is 50 in game so whats the problem ?

Most likely the problem is caused by temporary packet losses, once you experience a dc, please send a fresh connection test report via NA Steam Launcher

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 11:00 PM, pepno said:

Hello, I have problem with contracts. I can´t choose any type and item. When I click on it nothing happend. So it´s impossible place cotract for me.

Captain, do you have joysticks, hotas, pedals etc. plugged? If so, could you please try to unplug it and test the game

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone, one of my mate have a lot of majeur issues with Naval Action :

- "Each time i launch the gunnery tutorial, just after the spyglass exercice and the explanation of the CTRL action for clicking on "OK", the text panel in the right become empty and around 15 seconds, game closes the tutorial and makes me back to the port. Just before the brig spawn"

Already try game restarts, reinstall with deleting Appdata files + Reg information, new characters.

After that, he tries to go in open sea, no troubles but each time he wants to enter in a battle instance, it is impossible for him to rise sails, shoot guns or do anything else. 20s ou 30s after the game close the battle and he comes back in OW with aerror message like "no control detected" or something like that

At this point he can see other ships moving ... but he can do nothing. Like if server information downs well, but nothing comes up.

It is a new player for the release and I really hope someone will help us to find a solution.

A ticket has been mad for the Tuto (player name Kodje or Kodj today)
Many thanks in advance

12 minutes ago, Morales said:

Hi everyone, one of my mate have a lot of majeur issues with Naval Action :

- "Each time i launch the gunnery tutorial, just after the spyglass exercice and the explanation of the CTRL action for clicking on "OK", the text panel in the right become empty and around 15 seconds, game closes the tutorial and makes me back to the port. Just before the brig spawn"

Already try game restarts, reinstall with deleting Appdata files + Reg information, new characters.

After that, he tries to go in open sea, no troubles but each time he wants to enter in a battle instance, it is impossible for him to rise sails, shoot guns or do anything else. 20s ou 30s after the game close the battle and he comes back in OW with aerror message like "no control detected" or something like that

At this point he can see other ships moving ... but he can do nothing. Like if server information downs well, but nothing comes up.

It is a new player for the release and I really hope someone will help us to find a solution.

A ticket has been mad for the Tuto (player name Kodje or Kodj today)
Many thanks in advance

As the first workaround please be so kind and ask him to check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters

• Like 1

Hi Ink, many thanks for your fast answer, 

So after turn off Bitdefender, Windows Defender, opened all ports in TCP and UDP of the internet box, no K9 or parental filter and no soft teaking a lot of connection (only teamviewer some times and a Nintendo Swift 😛), the result is the same, no brig in tuto, and no control in battle.

I asked him to launch a test from steam : NAS-1196333

1 hour ago, Morales said:

Hi Ink, many thanks for your fast answer, 

So after turn off Bitdefender, Windows Defender, opened all ports in TCP and UDP of the internet box, no K9 or parental filter and no soft teaking a lot of connection (only teamviewer some times and a Nintendo Swift 😛), the result is the same, no brig in tuto, and no control in battle.

I asked him to launch a test from steam : NAS-1196333

The problem will be investigated on Monday

Hello mates,

my game was little bit crashy lately. I've came back yesterday and my game keeps crashing in combat only. I tried lovering the settings down and disabling stuff like "transparent sails"(it worked for me in test version), but now it keeps crashing all over again. It starting with sound freeze and then crash to desktop.

Crash report from yesterday: 

[2019-Jun-23 20:12:10.379718] SVN Rev: 47882

0: [0xb1200ca8] Client!

1: [0xb1200ca8] Client!

2: [0xb1200ca8] Client!

3: [0xb1200ca8] Client!

4: [0xb1200ca8] Client!

5: [0xb1200ca8] Client!

6: [0xb1200ca8] Client!

7: [0xb1200ca8] Client!

8: [0xb1200ca8] Client!

9: [0xb1200ca8] Client!

10: [0xb1200ca8] Client!

11: [0xb1200ca8] Client!

12: [0xb1200ca8] Client!

13: [0xb1200ca8] Client!

14: [0x7ffea3ea7960] KERNEL32!BaseThreadInitThunk

15: [0x7ffea4c2a250] ntdll!RtlUserThreadStart

Thx for help JendamrstnyCZ

16 hours ago, JendamrstnyCZ said:

Hello mates,

my game was little bit crashy lately. I've came back yesterday and my game keeps crashing in combat only. I tried lovering the settings down and disabling stuff like "transparent sails"(it worked for me in test version), but now it keeps crashing all over again. It starting with sound freeze and then crash to desktop.

Thx for help JendamrstnyCZ

Captain, as the first steps please try to check those two workarounds:
1)

2)

On 7/1/2019 at 7:57 AM, hiclipucli said:

Hello Devs!

our clan  "KURUC" ( VP ) captured 3 neutral ports. but we dont get the Victory Marks after 3(!) succesfully port battles!

what are ranks of players (who do not receive the marks)? You have to be M&C rank or above to be able to receive the victory marks.

• 2 months later...

this morning i started NA

and got this message :

AE57F742D945D6E5BC90A0624CC5EEF44909173B

@Ink

in the work around it says i do not support this game !!

well i did a shut down 

and restarted  and after stating na up again  i could just log in  

....but it seems i have shader 3 

...how do i get shader model  5 ?

or what is it.., do i need to do something?  or is it just a misread ?

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.1GHz
                   Memory: 16384MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 16294MB RAM
                Page File: 13742MB used, 8182MB available
              Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
          DirectX Version: DirectX 12
      DX Setup Parameters: Not found
         User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
       System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
          DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
                 Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
 DirectX Database Version: Unknown
           DxDiag Version: 10.00.18362.0329 64bit Unicode

Edited by Thonys