Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems. Reporting guide. Known issues and their solutions.

Alex B.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello. I have one problem with the Naval Action, I have integrated Intel HD Graphics 530 + nVidia GeForce 940MX. However, on nVidia its working on ~21 FPS, but today it lowered even to 3-4 FPS. On integrated its working better - ~23-24 FPS on same place, same settings.

Drivers are the newest one.

• 9 months later...
On 9/28/2015 at 12:56 PM, Vladislav said:

List of network ports needed for correct work game client.

If you have some problems  with connection to server (data is not loaded in Port, exit to Open World is not working, empty chat or entering battles is not working) check that 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 ports are available in your network and PC.

Checking network connection to game servers (using tracert)

Connection issues (login errors, random disconnects etc.) can be caused by problems with intermediate network providers between client machine and game servers. Connection can be tested using Windows tracert utility by the following steps:

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R and type cmd, press enter afterwards)
  • Type: tracert <server_address> and press enter (example: tracert 89.163.234.93)
  • Wait until command fully finishes. Presence of "*" as well as high values (300ms and more) in output result could be caused by problems with intermediate server. Note name of the server for corresponding line
  • You can copy results to clipboard by right-clicking on console -> Select All and pressing enter afterwards
  • Also could be useful to do regular ping to server, for this open Command Prompt and type: ping <server_address> -n 25 (example: ping 89.163.234.93 -n 25)

Add to previous post my tracert test.

1    <1 ms    <1 ms     1 ms  dsldevice.lan [192.168.1.254]
  2     3 ms     9 ms     8 ms  78.84.96.1
  3    10 ms     9 ms     9 ms  195.122.0.218
  4     2 ms     9 ms     9 ms  87.110.223.130
  5    54 ms    48 ms    62 ms  ae1-0.lon10.core-backbone.com [195.66.224.238]
  6    47 ms    48 ms    48 ms  ae2-2073.dus10.core-backbone.com [81.95.2.73]
  7    51 ms    48 ms    48 ms  core-backbone.myloc.de [81.95.2.114]
  8    62 ms    51 ms    50 ms  62.141.47.178
  9    47 ms    48 ms    48 ms  89.163.234.93

Trace complete.

The router in use belongs to ISP and I am not allowed to modify any of settings.

2 hours ago, Ameruccio Vespigo said:

Add to previous post my tracert test.

1    <1 ms    <1 ms     1 ms  dsldevice.lan [192.168.1.254]
  2     3 ms     9 ms     8 ms  78.84.96.1
  3    10 ms     9 ms     9 ms  195.122.0.218
  4     2 ms     9 ms     9 ms  87.110.223.130
  5    54 ms    48 ms    62 ms  ae1-0.lon10.core-backbone.com [195.66.224.238]
  6    47 ms    48 ms    48 ms  ae2-2073.dus10.core-backbone.com [81.95.2.73]
  7    51 ms    48 ms    48 ms  core-backbone.myloc.de [81.95.2.114]
  8    62 ms    51 ms    50 ms  62.141.47.178
  9    47 ms    48 ms    48 ms  89.163.234.93

Trace complete.

The router in use belongs to ISP and I am not allowed to modify any of settings.

Captain, could you please describe what problem do you experience with the game as it seems there is no post with details of the problem

23 hours ago, Ink said:

Captain, could you please describe what problem do you experience with the game as it seems there is no post with details of the problem

I loose connection sailing in OW and during battle once every 20min. average (can be 45 min. without trouble and then twice in 20 min.). I opened all TCP/UDP ports, as suggested above, disabled firewall and antivirus with no improvement. Playing only in PvE now, but experienced the same disconnections also in Caribbean server the few 40 hours  I played there. AS mentioned I cannot dispose of router settings as I am not allowed by ISP/ owner of the router.

Steam connection test report n. NAS-1007296.

Edited by Ameruccio Vespigo
Forgot to refer the NAS-1007296 report number

19 hours ago, Ameruccio Vespigo said:

I loose connection sailing in OW and during battle once every 20min. average (can be 45 min. without trouble and then twice in 20 min.). I opened all TCP/UDP ports, as suggested above, disabled firewall and antivirus with no improvement. Playing only in PvE now, but experienced the same disconnections also in Caribbean server the few 40 hours  I played there. AS mentioned I cannot dispose of router settings as I am not allowed by ISP/ owner of the router.

Steam connection test report n. NAS-1007296.

If you are able to play the game then the problem is not about the ports, could you please clarify do you experience connection drops (the game drops you in the main login menu) or crashes to desktop (that could be caused by, for example, GPU overheating).

Also, do you have an option to test the game on different sources of connection like mobile internet, or on different PC with the same connection?

7 hours ago, Ink said:

If you are able to play the game then the problem is not about the ports, could you please clarify do you experience connection drops (the game drops you in the main login menu) or crashes to desktop (that could be caused by, for example, GPU overheating).

Also, do you have an option to test the game on different sources of connection like mobile internet, or on different PC with the same connection?

In OW navigation the ship get stuck at X knots, then in 2 min. I'm put back sailing. In battle after spinning around with no controls appears a windows saying reconnection with 1 min. contdown and I relog (hoping to be in a decent position in battle, but in most cases the enemy is already gone). Never crashed to desktop and GPU is at normal temperature.  I'll try instead of the LAN an alternate 4g connection temporarily. I'll also install steam and the game in a laptop and try at low level graph settings. I'll post the result, but the alternate 4g connection maybe only a temporary attempt to see if it's the LAN the problem, as I have a limited data traffic there. Thanks.

On 10/3/2018 at 10:41 PM, Ameruccio Vespigo said:

In OW navigation the ship get stuck at X knots, then in 2 min. I'm put back sailing. In battle after spinning around with no controls appears a windows saying reconnection with 1 min. contdown and I relog (hoping to be in a decent position in battle, but in most cases the enemy is already gone). Never crashed to desktop and GPU is at normal temperature.  I'll try instead of the LAN an alternate 4g connection temporarily. I'll also install steam and the game in a laptop and try at low level graph settings. I'll post the result, but the alternate 4g connection maybe only a temporary attempt to see if it's the LAN the problem, as I have a limited data traffic there. Thanks.

I tested the game with the same PC and different ISP (4G home router attached to LAN) for a couple of hours, with no disconnections. I also tried to install the game in a laptop to test it with the 1st ISP, but could not start it as some Visual C++ stuff were missing and I didn't want to mess up further an office computer which I use only for work. I think anyway that the same PC but 4G connection with no problems shows already that something on my primary connection with Optical ISP 100Mbit is to blame. I already set LAN/Properties/Configure/Advanced/ Speed & Duplex to "100 Mbps Full Duplex" and LAN/Properties/Configure/Advanced/ POwer Management "not allowing to turn off" the device, as shown in some Forums dealing with similar issue....
Do you have any other tweaks to suggest for LAN settings? The connection with 4G can be only a temporary solution, as I pay for data traffic with it.

I made also a Bug report via F11 while experiencing the disconnection during OW navigation with the Optical ISP, if it can help you. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Ameruccio Vespigo said:

I tested the game with the same PC and different ISP (4G home router attached to LAN) for a couple of hours, with no disconnections. I also tried to install the game in a laptop to test it with the 1st ISP, but could not start it as some Visual C++ stuff were missing and I didn't want to mess up further an office computer which I use only for work. I think anyway that the same PC but 4G connection with no problems shows already that something on my primary connection with Optical ISP 100Mbit is to blame. I already set LAN/Properties/Configure/Advanced/ Speed & Duplex to "100 Mbps Full Duplex" and LAN/Properties/Configure/Advanced/ POwer Management "not allowing to turn off" the device, as shown in some Forums dealing with similar issue....
Do you have any other tweaks to suggest for LAN settings? The connection with 4G can be only a temporary solution, as I pay for data traffic with it.

I made also a Bug report via F11 while experiencing the disconnection during OW navigation with the Optical ISP, if it can help you. Thanks.

Could you please check if there is an update available for network driver?

On 10/8/2018 at 8:24 PM, Ink said:

Could you please check if there is an update available for network driver?

"Update Driver" says driver is uptodate:
Realtek
7.107.0323.2017 built by: WinDDK

UPDATE:
I called my ISP. They allowed to configure my router for a "Steam Games" preset in terms of TCP/UDP ports and lowered the level of  security of the built in firewall (didn't know there was even one).
Whatever I did at PC level was useless: everything depended on their router configuration. 

Thanks for the help anyway!

Edited by Ameruccio Vespigo
problem solved

Cant connect to logging queue

2temp.png.af3e1e54a12b2beb793af154b0193c13.png

2temp.thumb.png.dc0a0233b3565be35c9d62cc3551d21f.png20181010215512_1.thumb.jpg.a92eb27fae613aa77a1a29f04fc79913.jpg20181010220542_1.thumb.jpg.8e0ff1afb9a90790fc42a76f321ac072.jpg

I managed to log back in twice and ended up in the battle
Last screenshot I made few seconds before I dc'ed once and forever

20181010215339_1.thumb.jpg.017b445ec90f263dff062e91b5d4fedf.jpg

where do I refund?

EDIT: 

ef540129940640948ce75cdbc328bd80-png.jpg

Edited by Beeekonda
new pic

9 hours ago, Beeekonda said:

Cant connect to logging queue

I managed to log back in twice and ended up in the battle
Last screenshot I made few seconds before I dc'ed once and forever

The servers did not experience any problems during that time, the problem must be related to temporary issues on side ISPs between you and the game servers.

• 2 months later...

I have some problem when i move items in port between warehouse and hold or inside the warehouse. After playing a while the games crashes and sends me back to login on server. In OW there are no problems, only in port when moving items. After logging in again the game is quite unstable in port, while OW is without any problem. 

When close the game completely and start it again, the problem is gone for a while, but comes back after some time playing.

Do you have any suggestion how to solve that issue?

7 minutes ago, Sea Archer said:

I have some problem when i move items in port between warehouse and hold or inside the warehouse. After playing a while the games crashes and sends me back to login on server. In OW there are no problems, only in port when moving items. After logging in again the game is quite unstable in port, while OW is without any problem. 

When close the game completely and start it again, the problem is gone for a while, but comes back after some time playing.

Do you have any suggestion how to solve that issue?

we are gathering similar reports to investigate the issue.

Could you please clarify, have you tried workarounds from this topic:

12.12.2018 в 16:09 Инк сказал:

мы собираем аналогичные отчеты для расследования проблемы.

Не могли бы вы уточнить, пробовали ли вы обходные пути из этой темы:

Здравствуйте!
Я снова вошел в систему. Я скачал все обновления. Я вошел в игру. В режиме pvp, но загрузка занимает очень много времени и продолжает загружаться. Что я делаю?
Не помогло. Не выскакивает ошибка, игра работает. Это дает 50 кадров в секунду. Режимы загрузки в pvp и pve, которые не знают, когда это закончится. Вышел из игры и вышел снова. Ничего не помогло

lPYMR4GAsBo.jpg

20181216100658_1.jpg

Edited by Михаил

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:29 AM, Михаил said:

Здравствуйте!
Я снова вошел в систему. Я скачал все обновления. Я вошел в игру. В режиме pvp, но загрузка занимает очень много времени и продолжает загружаться. Что я делаю?
Не помогло. Не выскакивает ошибка, игра работает. Это дает 50 кадров в секунду. Режимы загрузки в pvp и pve, которые не знают, когда это закончится. Вышел из игры и вышел снова. Ничего не помогло

Просьба выполнить следующие действия:

1)

2)

Если это не помогает, просьба отправить connection test report (третья опция в лаунчере игры в Стиме - "Report connection test")

• Like 1

After today's update, I can't enter the game. The status of servers is not displayed. Connection report sent.

После сегодняшнего обновления, не могу зайти в игру. Не отображается статус серверов. Connection report отправил.

13 minutes ago, Timuryus said:

After today's update, I can't enter the game. The status of servers is not displayed. Connection report sent.

После сегодняшнего обновления, не могу зайти в игру. Не отображается статус серверов. Connection report отправил.

Просьба уточнить - та же самая картина, что и в данной теме?

i have a problem with trader feet in open sea, i have 17 resource in each trader (68).

in route to mortimer i disconnect my account in open sea with active fleet in option close now -without wait timer-

after 20 min a logged and go to port, in port i dont have my resource all my traders are empty

i press F11 and send report

9 hours ago, BUCANERO said:

i have a problem with trader feet in open sea, i have 17 resource in each trader (68).

in route to mortimer i disconnect my account in open sea with active fleet in option close now -without wait timer-

after 20 min a logged and go to port, in port i dont have my resource all my traders are empty

i press F11 and send report

Please check personal message as it seems there is no report from you.