Game-Labs Forum

Work in progress - UItimate Admiral: Age of Sail

sterner

25 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Looks epic! it's an absolute shame the land models and landing/mechanics look to be so much better than in Naval Action.. (sheds tears for what could have been with all that Early Access money).

Agreed.  NA2....?   lol

• Like 1

To avoid any misunderstanding. It is next game in Ultimate General series. Ultimate General will get new 3D engine, naval battles and landing operations. 

Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail is a tactical wargame immersing players into naval service in time of the American Revolutionary War, French Revolutionary and Napoleonic wars.

Player can make career in British Royal Navy or become a father of Continental Navy. He will pass through multiple naval and landing battles, form and grow his fleet and achieve high rank and respect.

• Like 13

This all looks very exciting, thank you for sharing the screenshots. It looks like it will be quite different and out there, I can't wait to play it. I hope I can get involved in the project somehow 🤞

I will be eagerly watching the rest of the development cycle.

6 hours ago, sterner said:

To avoid any misunderstanding. It is next game in Ultimate General series. Ultimate General will get new 3D engine, naval battles and landing operations. 

Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail is a tactical wargame immersing players into naval service in time of the American Revolutionary War, French Revolutionary and Napoleonic wars.

Player can make career in British Royal Navy or become a father of Continental Navy. He will pass through multiple naval and landing battles, form and grow his fleet and achieve high rank and respect.

An Age of Sail game about the American Revolutionary War, the French Revolution and the Napoleonic wars without France being playable, without being able to make a career in the French Navy ?

Edited by LeBoiteux

13 hours ago, sterner said:

Hello Admirals and Generals!

We would like to share with you few screenshots from upcoming new game - Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail.

They are WIP(work in progress), but they help us to introduce you what the game will be.

Looks really great. Is there any chance some mechanics of this could be implemented in Naval Action for RvR / Conquest in the distant future? The troop landings to attack port cities would be very awesome. Anyways UA:AoS will be a excellent game, no doubt. Sadly I have never had much interest in single-player games... however it looks so good, I will still give it a try.

13 hours ago, Wraith said:

Looks epic! it's an absolute shame the land models and landing/mechanics look to be so much better than in Naval Action.. (sheds tears for what could have been with all that Early Access money).

Agreed. This could have been something very interesting for RvR. I wish they would add carrying troops to enemy ports / coasts for hostility and port battles that are fought on sea and land. Probably never going to happen but it would have been great and could have added more content, especially for clans and very dedicated players.

• Like 1