Game-Labs Forum

Add new names for Npc

I know it's trivial but i know it's really easy to programm.

I would like to see real name for french IA. Maybe ask barberouge, maybe make a poll, maybe make an event and give as award a name of a captain for the IA but please stop benito del tooro and others stupids names that really don't looks like french names.

It's really easy to make and would a bit improve the immersion in Pve.

TY

Just change "Blood" to "Captain Blood" and you not only are done with remaiming the AI charachters - but you have the name of a great movie starring Errol Flynn

https://play.google.com/store/movies/details?id=nDGcvYqZU84&utm_source=HA_Desktop_US&utm_medium=SEM&utm_campaign=ActionAds&pcampaignid=MKTAD0610MO1DAM&gclid=CKGTsf3Dh8MCFRCYKwodzj4ABg&gclsrc=ds

French Canadian (Acadian actually, but would have been France, live in Nova Scotia). Admiral de la Motte has a very interesting naval career...

Baptiste (1663-1714+):

Baptiste, the nickname of Pierre Maisonnat, was: during war, a captain of a French fighting frigate; during peace, a privateer.

Morpain, Pierre (1686-1749):

Another French privateer.

Motte, de La, Emmanuel-Auguste de Cahideuc, Comte Dubois ... (1683-1764):

(Admiral de la Motte)

During the period under review, which covers The Seven Years War (1756-1763), de La Motte was one of the most illustrious naval men afloat, notwithstanding his advanced years. In 1757, he was to come to Louisbourg and command a large French fleet; it had the intended effect, for it discouraged the English from carrying through with their plans, at least for that year.

Just a few sourced from: http://www.blupete.com/Hist/BiosNS/1700-63/List.htm