Dear Spain

Batman

52 minutes ago, Batman said:

Please,

do not nightflip Great Britain.

We want to sleep.

Thanks

you have war with everyone you said...

now they are attacking you, and you start whining about sleep?

silly brits...

the only one who should be complaining about this is

Gregory the snowman.( but he seems to be glad ? well thats seems a contradiction did you turn accounts or something)

Edited by Thonys

17 minutes ago, Thonys said:

you have war with everyone you said...

now they are attacking you, and you start whining about sleep?

silly brits...

I should have added tags like irony and sarcasm so silly dutch can understand, too.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Batman said:

Please,

do not nightflip Great Britain.

We want to sleep.

Thanks

They were trying to flip it not so late.

But at around 10 PM server time, I arrived in a Requin, while the hostility was at around 80.4%. They had only 2 Oceans, 1 Aga and 9 fifth rate there, so they were obliged to retreat in front of the big danger I was representing.

In fact, I am guilty… :( ( @Dutchzzzz )

3 hours ago, Aquillas said:

They were trying to flip it not so late.

But at around 10 PM server time, I arrived in a Requin, while the hostility was at around 80.4%. They had only 2 Oceans, 1 Aga and 9 fifth rate there, so they were obliged to retreat in front of the big danger I was representing.

In fact, I am guilty… :( ( @Dutchzzzz )

And then ... you woke up. 😋

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

I could be persuaded to swing by las tortugas tonight for some tacos

Never understand why you associated Spain with tacos...(does your dns resolve to wikipedia???)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Alvar Fañez de Minaya said:

I do not think he's annoyed by that .... At least I do not get annoyed because they confuse Spain with Mexico. But I am surprised by the lack of culture that shows.

I saw it as a means to insult Spain by saying they are nothing but Mexicans......you know when you have wars, battles, games with others teams you try to gaud them by insulting them and stuff.  We gave up that silly gentleman war line fighting stuff ages ago.

2 hours ago, Wind said:

Does this mean you have a curfew and you still live with your parents?

Or maybe like some folks actually have jobs and/or a family life and can't be staying up into the wee hours of the morning.

I thought every one left Spain or something, good to see some of them still got a little fire to them......oh and if you don't want off hours flips....put timers on your port.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I saw it as a means to insult Spain by saying they are nothing but Mexicans......you know when you have wars, battles, games with others teams you try to gaud them by insulting them and stuff.  We gave up that silly gentleman war line fighting stuff ages ago.

You mean that it is not an issue of ignorance, but it is a matter of racism against Mexicans ...

Well... I prefer to think that it is ignorance ... the other is worse ....

Although racism and ignorance usually go together.....

Edited by Alvar Fañez de Minaya
  • Like 1

I guess I can see why the reference was in poor taste, but it was a joke using a common food item.  Not everyone has had Caribbean food like Oxtail or Goat Stew which doesn't make them not cultured.  You took a joke and then turned it around and then called in question his intellect or culture.  That's bad form; all you've accomplished is probably anger someone and didn't educate anyone.

Edited by Tristan Wolfe

1 hour ago, Alvar Fañez de Minaya said:

You mean that it is not an issue of ignorance, but it is a matter of racism against Mexicans ...

Well... I prefer to think that it is ignorance ... the other is worse ....

Although racism and ignorance usually go together.....

Who really cares honestly? It's a game, let people have their fun. I hate people pulling the race card over what use to be just regular banter, which by the way, can be used against any nation and you don't see everybody complaining when they get called taco or baguette or burger because it's not that serious.

Edited by Slim McSauce
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Slim McSauce said:

Who really cares honestly? It's a game, let people have their fun. I hate people pulling the race card over what use to be just regular banter, which by the way, can be used against any nation and you don't see everybody complaining when they get called taco or baguette or burger because it's not that serious.

Of course .... Deltonos wanted to know why, and I have sought the explanation .... Now we all know that they say that because of a mixture of racism and ignorance, the show must go on...... Let's fun..... XD