Game-Labs Forum

Patrol zone griefing

SeaRaven

3 hours ago, RKY said:

this dude is well known for his toxic gameplay. I see mechanic change didn t change the toxicity potential of the dude.

he is one of the few players, that had forced Admin to find an alternative to chains resulting in short range chains only. Which is brilliant :)

Yeah, but unlimited repairs + limitation on chains makes some engagements drag on forever.. Rather than just being able to counter the unlimited repairs with unlimited chains. Waste of time imo.

I don't see how this belongs in a tribunal.  It's a 3v1 in the Patrol Zone where you have to fight.  If im outnumbered 3v1, im going to try to extend in hopes of help.  Maybe don't gank.  You're not all from the same nation, so someone joined to make it more uneven..

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Angus MacDuff said:

I don't see how this belongs in a tribunal.  It's a 3v1 in the Patrol Zone where you have to fight.  If im outnumbered 3v1, im going to try to extend in hopes of help.  Maybe don't gank.  You're not all from the same nation, so someone joined to make it more uneven..

To be fair - I've been pushed out of the circle in a patrolzone match, got a full broadside on the masts, lost two, couldn't get back in, lost my ship, and applauded my opponent. This can only happen on the edge of the circle..

14 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

He obviously damaged you regarding sails and hull (only 8 guns on larboard side). Mechs allow disengaging so I don't see the griefing. Perhaps tag an NPC on your own and hope for enemies to join?

Good point.