Game-Labs Forum

Continually Disconnected

Psycho3630

I have been unable to maintain a connection to the game and I do not know why. I will open the launcher, it will show the servers, but no ping. Then it will show the ping, allow me to connect and load open world. Once in the Open World, I will try to move and the game crashes. I ran the connection report through steam and was given the number NAS-1013595.

1 hour ago, Psycho3630 said:

I have been unable to maintain a connection to the game and I do not know why. I will open the launcher, it will show the servers, but no ping. Then it will show the ping, allow me to connect and load open world. Once in the Open World, I will try to move and the game crashes. I ran the connection report through steam and was given the number NAS-1013595. 

Captain, could you please clarify - by crashes you mean crash to desktop or just drop from Open World to the server selection screen?

19 hours ago, Psycho3630 said:

I am returned to the Shard selection screen

Please try to send another connection test report right away you got disconnection next time, as it seems the problem related to temporary issues on side ISPs or your end (game servers did not experience any issues recently). The sooner you sent the report the better (e.g. if you sent it after 5 mins since disconnection, temporary issues might be gone and connection test will be fine)