Game-Labs Forum
Flinch

The (almost) forever war. Pirates vs Prussia

4 hours ago, Flinch said:

Whos the prussian noobs? Please call them out for me. Cause last I checked prussia doesnt have a reinforcement zone brimming with clanless seals to club.

I’m right here sir.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Please refer any further tin foil theories and/or attempts to justify ones self worth in a game to VCO’s chief role player @William Death.  Thx

Aaarrrggghhh! I be's here to make me report to ye!

'Greetings Lord Christendom, Knight of the Nightflip, Admiral of the Fleet, Vanquisher of Clans, etc.

Since me last report to ye:

I've heard rumors of you sacking the clan warehouse of a prominent Spanish (formerly British) clan. Is there any gold safe from the hands of VCO? *hearty laugh*

Also I recall countless reports of you terrorizing almost the entirety of the active United States Navy whilst alone in your Le Requin. The mere mention of your name seems to strike fear into the hearts of the American sailors.

However, it seems a few battle hardened American veterans are convinced that we, the mighty VCO Pirates, have no skill whatsoever and can only gank, yet they never attempt to engage us in equal fights....they only run from us or attempt to fight with massive advantage (and even then, sometimes get sunk). Very peculiar. 

Rumors of Spanish attempts to pay for use of a VCO port. 

Rumors of dissent in the Prussian nation, offers for peace shot down by a heartless commander with an image to uphold and a point to prove...

Rumors of a large fleet destroyed by nightflips....

The usual accusations of hacks, exploits, farming, and secret alliances to roll the server with black dots.

Various and sundry other rumors, I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

I remain, your officer and trusted disposer of Surprises (via loss to LGVs), the dread pirate, fearsome hunter, and master duelist,

William  Death.'

To everyone else:

Please forward any further theories and rumors to me, and to global chat and someone will be along to notice and respond.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Elric said:

so are the Danes, the Swedes and the French...   hmmm...  how many of them have the Prussians killed recently in their daily noobie raiding?

how are the danes, swedes and the french next door to la tortue?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Wyy said:

how are the danes, swedes and the french next door to la tortue?

Aves is a must have oupost. The happy Antilles family is waiting for you :)

1 hour ago, Palatinose said:

ofcourse :)  me and @Banished Privateer were over there i think last week killing some swedes in frigates before we baited 4-5 swedish 1st/2nd rates down to aves where we got 2 more to help us kill them with our sols, it was fun.

Edited by Wyy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Palatinose said:

After a Shoppingtour in Gustavia, sverige coastguards tried to hunt us down... but too slow or not enough skill to catch us, same like in the good old days, when island harbor or hat island was a freetown. 

28CB868B-D451-400A-97D5-5930B81DCFC0.jpeg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Elric said:

The biggest casualty in all of this are the newer pirate players who seem to be constantly ganked by Prussians (Black Sails and others) - and other nation players.  For some reason Prussia (Banished) seems to be of the opinion stopping new pirate players from crafting and trading by taking as many pirate ports as possible is good for the game....  it is not.   The recent attacks on pirate ports barely matters for the tenured pirate players - few of us ever spend time in the Mortimer area - it just hurts the casual and new players.

Hey Elric, explain me pls, how can I see in ow, if the enemy is curse or a marauder? If I see an ow battle, I can only see the BR! Sure, sometimes there is only a low rank pirate in my battles, but I don’t care. It’s an enemy player. I also attack players in basic cutter( best smugglership ever), doesn’t matter if recently killed or not! PVE Pirates are ganking trader brigs with bellona and other big ship, when I jump in this battle, they called me ganker!😂 so, what is wrong with you guys around MT? Sometimes, I think, I m more pirate in Prussian nation, then I was in pirate nation. It’s kind of economic warfare, if you are on the hunt at trading routes. It’s not a problem from new or low rank players, most of them are fighting brave till the end, without crying in chats. It’s a problem from old players or high rank players, sometimes they sailing afk, sometimes indiamanfleet without cannons, sometimes undercrewed or without any repairs or rum. After they lost their ships and cargo, start crying in nation or global chat.🤔

But again, it’s not my fault!

04FD3DFA-F3E3-4ABF-ADCA-CA07D5EF3320.jpeg

84AAC1B3-6044-4CCA-9670-9EAA8022A089.jpeg

F1A91A74-338F-43D0-B67F-69C4B9C64BF3.jpeg

BBE70C00-975E-421D-94C0-B430BCD36B43.jpeg

B04A8EB7-9DE7-4F65-92AF-043E98E88B61.jpeg

3FC8060C-D819-4EEE-830A-D6FA5DF25152.jpeg

59075DE5-D600-42AE-80C0-0FAA437A1EA3.jpeg

348BD719-FBC3-4AC3-A3B2-78F6FDA07215.jpeg

3F026A0F-6778-4154-A711-C4E63CE5F9BF.jpeg

4659B470-22A6-487A-995E-D6DD83A85D65.jpeg

B0686ADB-B9DD-4711-90FC-D9C203B9BFC6.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Sorry @Hethwill the Harmless, Devs made pirate nation "easy" with safezone and no outlaws while Prussia is the hardcore one. We have no rights to attack their players or take their ports because it hurts pirate newbies the most!

It's ironic, but I would recommend Prussia to a newb before I'd suggest for them to go to Brit or Pirate.  IMHO, Brit and Pirate are the "hardest" nations in the game.

40 minutes ago, Angus MacDuff said:

IMHO, Brit and Pirate are the "hardest" nations in the game.

Ironically, in the nation to choose panel, says Britain is easy.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Cabral said:

Ironically, in the nation to choose panel, says Britain is easy.

I think the US is Very Easy which is hilarious cause if you go US you will always get trashed.